Chapter 1

With respect girls usually call their husbands 'Ji"

KAINAT'S POV

Ruksati! Currently my ruksati was happening. I was leaving the place I grew up in, the people I lived with and a bunch of memories.

My mother's tear filled eyes tortured me even more, after I leave who would keep her away from the wrath of my father. Who would protect her from his shadow.

I then looked at my father who was now patting the back of my so called husband. A husband that I never met before but was bonded to him by my great father.

I gave one last hug to my mother and brother. I went forward to my dad and he hugged me tightly saying I would miss you. I wiped away my tears and took my cold fingers to his face and wiped away his.

No matter what he did! At the end of the day he was my father who I respect the most.

Sitting in the car, hiding away my tears I closed my eyes to begin my new journey.

No one knew what it held, besides the creator of us all.
____________

"This is my home" My supposed to be husband uttered his first words as we reached his home. I lift my gaze and looked at it and mashallah it was beautiful.

I got out the car and walked behind the husband that walked way before me. The heals weren't allowing me to catch up to his steps.

"Ok! Let me make it clear once! I don't need a wife so don't try to act like my wife. You are just my maid nothing more. My work, food and needs are to be always looked after by you. And I swear if you fail I will punish you at each step" Mr Asad declared and I held my dress in my fist tightly.

I nodded looking down as he walked away!

Is this going to be my life? No Kainat! It's wrong to question the decisions of the creator. Everything happens for a reason. You must have done something that lead you to this! I reminded my self

Looking for somewhere to change, I grabbed my suitcase and was about to push open a door when someone held my hand and...... and

Slapped me tightly across my right cheek.

I flinched and looked up to see it was my husband. Ya Allah what have I done already?

"Don't you dare! Go into any room that does not belong to you! This house is mine and I don't want you to touch what's mine" He said throwing another slap my way.

Tears were gushing down like a river and I'm damn sure my cheeks are red.

"Ji....hiccups...... I......hiccups.......wanted to change" I said not dating to look at him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room.

"This is your bed!" He said pointing to the wooden cold floor that had one small blanket and a small pillow. I nodded my head and he shoved me into a bathroom.

I looked up into the mirror and found my nose bleeding. When he slapped me, my nose ring had slipped and it grazed across my nose causing it to bleed.

I closed my eyes tightly and rest against the wall. This is just the start!

"You don't have all night! I also have to change" I heard a loud bang on the door and his voice. I quickly removed all my accessories and clothes and changed into my comfortable pajamas.

I came out of the bathroom and headed to my bed. I sat on the cold floor and laid down draping the blanket over my fine body.

The ground was so cold I'm pretty sure I would end up with a backache causing me to limp. I closed my eyes and recited some stuff and then tried to sleep when suddenly I felt a bucket of cold water splash on me.

I immediately woke up! "Ji?" I said looking at him. "I am hungry" he said and left the room.

I got off the ground and quickly changed my clothes and headed to the kitchen. I saw him sitting on the bar stool. I lowered my gaze and tried to find my way through the kitchen. "Ji! What would you like to eat?" I asked hesitantly.

"Just make anything would you! With a cup of indian tea"he said quite arrogantly and I started to prepare something for him to eat. After 30 minutes of finding and making something for him. I made scrambled egg with spices and some roti.(Bread)

I served him his food and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. "I want you to stand behind me whenever I am eating. And whatever I leave back in my plate that should be your dinner. I don't want your filthy hands on my possessions."he said and I nodded silently ignoring the crack in my heart.

"What the fuck!"he roared and I flinched. He held the tea cup in his hand and in a blink of a second he threw it on me. Luckily it fell on my arms and no where else. But it burnt my hands.

"Didn't your mother teach you how to make tea idiot girl?" he questioned grabbing my neck in his large hands. "Ji! I'm sor........sorry. It won't happen again" I said trying my best to release myself from this beast.

"Sorry my foot! Now you would definitely pay for this" He said dragging me to the room. He placed me in the middle of the room and left. After a little while he came back with my phone in his hands. "From now on you don't need this" He said and banged the screen of my phone.

"Ji....I..."Before I could complete my sentence he left the room leaving me to cry on my fate.

Okkkkkkkk! Guysssss How was the chapter? This is just the beginning 😭

It's really sad to know that still in this day and age they are men like this!
Do leave your opinions!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

I'd be really happy