Chapter 30

This is for my lovely lovies! ❤️❤️

SEHER AAHIL KHAN

I came into our room and saw that Aahil was looking out of the window. I closed the door and stood behind him.

I wrapped my arms around him and placed my face on his shoulder from behind.

"Mister! What are you thinking about?" I asked him as I noticed he was in deep thoughts. I tried to make the atmosphere lighter as I knew what storm just occurred in our house.

"I'm thinking, how great of a life we get! Yet we don't appreciate it! How great people we have in our lives, but we don't appreciate them to how much we actually have to" He said and I was confused.

He turned around and pulled me into his arms. I looked at him confused and he understood my misery.

"Seher, promise me something! Promise me that no matter whatever happens in life, you will always respect my brother. You will never cross your lines with him" Aahil asked and without thinking much I promised.

"Bhai! Is my everything. He has done so much for me that no one could even think of. This life is to short to pay him back for what he has done for me." Aahil said and I hugged him.

"Bhai, is my mother and my father. At the age that people play and fight over toys, my brother was working so hard to feed me. We had nothing Seher, all of this, the money, the fame, everything is Bhai's pure hardwork. For my sake, never in life let anyone hurt my brother" Aahil said and the amount of respect I had for him just increase one thousand times more.

"We both are and will always be there for bhai!" I said and he pecked my lips.

"You just need a chance to start" I teased him and he pushed me to the bed.

"I don't need a chance! I get what I want when it comes to you, anytime" he said and bit my neck causing me to moan.

"Learn to keep your hands to yourself Ahmad" I said smirking and he also smirked.

"I have a new fantasy" he said and whispered something in my ears causing me to go red all over.

"Never!" I said and got off the bed but he held my wrist and yanked me to him.

"Don't you have to go to office?" I questioned and my lovely husband's hands travelled under my clothes.

"Kainaat and Bhai will be back soon" I said arching my neck, but this mister continued his sweet torture.

______________

After taking a shower, thanks to my husband I came out to the living room to see if the kids had returned as yet.

I smiled seeing them sitting on the table doing their work. "Oh Ms Lazy! How comes you are doing your homework without a tantrum?" I asked my favorite person Aliza.

She rolled her eyes, just like her mother and I opened my eyes widely at her.

"Shut up fatty!" She said hurting my ego and I became a kid with her again. We both were fighting when Aahil came.

"Now your Chachu will tell me if I'm fat are not!" I said and looked at Aahil who was looking confused.

"Aahil am I fat?" I questioned holding my clothes against my body tightly so he could get a better view. Someone just tell me how stupid I am.

He smirked and I didn't fail to notice that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Your Seher Khala is so fat!" He exclaimed and I got Ahsan's eraser and threw it at him, obviously with him successfully dodging it.