Chapter 4

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!🥳🥳🥳

KAINAAT AHMAD

I was preparing dinner when I heard the door bell ring. I turned off the stove and looked through the window to see who it was.

It was my father.

I opened the door and allowed him to come inside. He came in and settled on the sofa. I went to the kitchen to grab some juice and snacks for him as this is the first time he came here in two months.

"Here you go baba" I said serving him the juice with a smile.

"I came here to tell you something" my father said and I knew it. He never shows the care and love a child needs. He always has a motive and benefit behind each and every thing.

I nodded my head for him to carry on. "I know how Asad treats you" my father said and I looked up at him in shook.

"But my daughter! Let me tell you! He's your husband and you have to respect him in any case. No matter what he does. And I'm sure you might have done something wrong to make him behave like this towards you!" My dad said looking directly at me.

Tears threatened to come out off my eyes. But I held them back reminding myself that I know my father is like this.

"And one more thing always remember! A woman who has been divorced and comes back to her paternal house is a very disgusted woman. Society won't let her live and we have to live with society" he said and I stared at the being infront of me in disbelief.

The selfish and stupid inner self of mine wanted to say "but your sister was divorced two times" but I prevented myself and hid those vulgar thoughts.

This is the life of a woman still in today's day and age. Why can't men just accept the fact that women are not their slaves but also human beings.

A woman satisfies a man! She bears his child! She goes through the pain of carrying the legacy of a man further! And whatnot!

My father placed his hand on my cheek and then left.

Wiping away my useless tears, I headed to the kitchen to continue preparations for 'his' dinner.
_______________

The sound of a bottle breaking made me run out of the kitchen. I ran into the living room to see my husband struggling to stand up.

I immediately ran to him as he was about to fall and held his shoulders.

"Did you drink?" I asked as I could smell the disgusting alcohol.

"Yes and your problem is?" He asked and pushed me away. He held onto the chair and tried to walk but failed and fell on the floor.

"Please let me help you" I requested and he looked into my eyes. I saw those grey eyes soften. There was pain in those eyes. A longing of love. A crave for love but immediately it was fabricated by the harsh and cold eyes again.

"I don't need your help!" He roared and pushed me away. He tried to get up again, and this time he fell onto the sofa.

I quickly went to the kitchen and took out an aspirin. I brought some water and the aspirin to him and kindly asked him to drink it.

I forgot who he was! He wasn't going to take it so easily. He pushed away the medicine and pulled me into his lap.

"I want to taste these delicious lips" he said grazing his thumb over my lips. I know he was not in his senses, otherwise he would never ask.

"Ji.... I think you should go to the room! Let me take you" I said trying my best to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"No... I want it now!!" He demanded like a little child who was asking for a candy.

I tried to get out of his lap but he held my waist tightly and in a flash of a second he claimed my lips.

He stole my first kiss!

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips like his life depended on it. It happened so quickly that I could not think of what was happening. I did not move and he kept sucking my lips.

Suddenly, as if my touch burned him he removed his lips from mine and pushed me off his lap causing me to fall on the floor.

"You filthy woman! Are you trying to take advantage of me?" He asked and looked at me in disgust.

Ignoring him I got up and pulled him into the room so I could make him sleep. I crushed the aspirin and placed it in his water and then fed him the water.

He laid on the bed on his stomach with his shirt off. I pulled the blanket over on his lower back and stared at him.

Kissing his forehead I left the room.

So guysss I wanted to update something for you all. I know it's short and I'm extremely sorry.

Eid Mubarak once again!

What are you guyssss doing for Eid this year?

Have a good day beautiful people!