Chapter 22

KAINAAT KHAN

"Aahil" I said as I entered the house. I was shocked to see that Aahil opened the door.

"Naat" He said and smiled, but I was confused. What was he doing here?

"Oh! Kainaat you came back! Great! This is the person you guys call Prince Charming" Seher said I was even more shocked!

Aahil and Seher loves each other.

My best friend and my brother in law are dating each other!

"Aahil, do you know her? Why are you guys standing here confused? Come in the house" she said and I entered the house.

"I know her very well" Aahil said and I looked up at him. Seher looked at him shocked.

"Is she...is she the...your...your sister in law?" Seher asked Aahil stuttering and shocked whilst Aahil nodded his head positively.

"OMG! Kainaat I swear, I swear I didn't know he was your brother in law" Seher came to me and said. I held her shoulders and told her to relax.

"It's ok! Did you guys eat?" I asked them and Seher nodded. I know she must be feeling really bad, but it's ok.

"Mummy!" I heard my children and I turned around to hug them.

"Mummy! We had so much fun with chachu(fathers younger brother)" Aliza said Aahil looked at us shocked.

"Naat?" Aahil looked at me and questioned. I knew I had to give them answers one day or the other. But today was really not the day.

"Guys, come and have dinner!" I told everyone around 7pm. They all came to the table and we sat to eat.

Aahil and I didn't make it awkward between us. He was normal and also talked normal to me. I was happy and respected him for that.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell. "You guys eat, I will check to see who it is. And Aliza! Make sure to finish all of that food on your plate." I said walking to the door.

I opened the door and was shocked to see the man I wanted to see for five years, to see the man I wanted answers from.

Asad!

He was on his phone so after two seconds he looked up at the phone fell from his hands. He looked at me shocked and I also looked at him shocked.

"What....What are you doing here?" I asked the first question that came to my mind. He picked up his phone from the ground and checked something.

"What happened Naat? Oh Bhai" Aahil was asking, but when he noticed his brother he stopped.

"Bhai" Aahil said and immediately hugged him. I stepped back and allowed them to come inside.

ASAD AHMED

I checked my phone one last time and drove to the location Aahil had sent me. Once I found it, I parked the car and headed inside the house.

I rang the bell twice, but got no answer. I was about to call Aahil when the door opened, revealing a beautiful young lady, with specs on.

Kainaat!

My phone fell from my hand as I saw her. She had gotten more beautiful, but something was missing. The shine in her eyes.

She looked at me shocked.

"What....What are you doing here?" She questioned and I looked at her confused. I also don't know what I'm doing here.

"What happened Naat? Oh bhai!" I heard Aahil say. Once he saw me he immediately hugged me.