Chapter 16

KAINAAT AHMAD

Two days ago we came back from our trip, and trust me the jet lag is worse than anything. All we have been doing for the last two days is resting.

"I'm going to office today" I heard Asad say as he wrapped his arm around me and placed his face in my chest.

I placed my hands in his hair and smiled. "Because I have an important meeting" he said and I nodded my head.

Welcome back Mr Workaholic!

"Ok shall I serve your breakfast now or will you take a shower first?" I asked as I sat up on the bed.

"Shower with you" He said and lift me bridal style and took me with him.
_____________

Asad left for office and I was sitting watching TV to kill time.

Ring Ring

I heard my phone and I grabbed it from the table. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'BESTIE ❤️' I smiled and quickly answered the phone.

"You idiot! Stupid fat pig! Ugly duckling! What do you think of yourself huh? You feel you got married so the only person you speak to is your man! Well let me tell you madam! I come FIRST! How the actual faluda do you forget to call me!!!!!" I heard my best friend, Seher shout.

"Oh walking train! Calm down! It's just I get so busy so my married life. And I miss you so much" I said trying to calm the raging bull.

"I want to see you at the mall sharp at 12!" She ordered and I was shook!

I'd have to ask Asad first!

"But-"

"No ifs or buts! I want you there! Clear?" She stopped me midway and said.

"Crystal clear!" I said and rolled my eyes.

When she cut the call I immediately called Asad.

After a couple of rings when I felt he wasn't going to answer, he answered!

"Asad can I go to the mall with Seher?" I asked him after we exchanged pleasantries.

"Of course you can! But some bodyguards will also come" he said and I rolled my eyes. I hate these macho men roaming behind me.

"Fine!" I huffed and I was damn sure he would be smirking!
_____________

"Seher! You are taking the living shit out of me!" I told my best friend as she jumped on me as soon as she spotted me.

"I missed you so much!" She said whilst hugging me and I hugged her back!

Once she was satisfied with hugging me she pulled away and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked as she was just staring at me and smiling!

"You are glowing!" She stared and I blushed.

"Come lets go and do some shopping!" I suggested totally ignoring her statement.

We went ahead and just walked around whilst catching up on all that we hadn't!

Once we both were tired of walking around we came to a café. We ordered our coffee and sat on the chairs.

The waiter came with our coffee's and accidentally it spilled over my clothes.

"I'm so sorry ma'am! Please come this way to wash it" the waiter said and I nodded my head.

"I'll just come!" I told Seher and she nodded.

I came to the bathroom and was washing my dress when I heard someone whistle.

It was a very familiar whistle!