Chapter 34

* pleades a sorry with a puppy face*

Guys I know it's been like over three months since I updated. I'm very sorry but it's just so much that's going on. And to top it my school work is like NEVER ENDING!

I hope this chapter fills in.........

Life goes on whether we want it to or not. The same was for Asad and Kainaat.

Coming back from the dinner at Ahya's, Asad was totally engrossed in work whilst Kainaat spent her time playing with Laila.

They both finally sent Seher and Aahil on a trip together alone. Kainaat assured them she would take care of Laila properly.

Agreeing to their sister in law, Seher and Aahil finally left to Maldives.

"Lailai, please finish this" Kainaat pleaded with a smile. Laila didn't want to eat her food as her uncle wasn't there.

She wanter to eat with Asad and Kainaat had no clue when Asad would return. She tried calling him so many times but he didn't answer.

"Now Asad chacha wouldn't like it if his favorite niece doesn't eat. He would get upset right?" Kainaat nicely explained.

After thinking for a long time, Laila finally agreed to her favorite person and ate her food.
____________

"Hey my beautiful princess" Kainaat heard Asad's voice. Laila also heard Asad and she jumped out of bed.

"Chacha!" She exclaimed and ran into his arms. Kainaat smiled at the scene.

"Why chooo (so) late?" Laila asked with her arms around Asad's neck as he lift her up.

"Well, I was busy with important meetings. I'm sorry" Asad said and Kainaat knew he was apologizing to her.

"Come lailai! You have school tomorrow" Kainaat went to get Laila from Asad's arm after an hour of playing. She didn't spare Asad a glance and he knew she was upset.

Getting Laila ready for breakfast and changing her own clothes, Kainaat tucked Laila in bed and came out of the room.

She went downstairs to turn off the lights when she saw Asad in the kitchen with his hands under his chin.

He looked stressed out and Kainaat felt sorry. She went behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Noticing his wife's touch,Asad leaned into it.

Kainaat ran her fingers through Asad's hair and kissed the side of his head. Asad sat up and held her hand and brought her infront of him.

"What happened?" Kainaat asked as she placed her hand in his face.

"I'm tired" he said with a smile but Kainaat knew him more. He was stressing over something.

Asad pulled Kainaat more closer to him and pecked her lips. She smiled and hugged him. They both stayed in silence and this was a form of peace.

Sometime words aren't everything!

_________

"And my dear best friend slash bhabhi, this is for you" Seher said passing the gift she brought for Kainaat to her.

"Thank you meri jaan" Kainaat said and hugged Seher.

"All the thank you's to her, nothing for me" Aahil said whilst playing with Laila on the chair.

"Thank you Aahil" Kainaat said sweetly.

The Ahmed family sat together, ate, played and laughed. They all were happy after a long time.

Laila's craziness and sweet nature had totally brushed Kainaat and Asad's heart. No, it's not like they forgot their children. Aliza and Ahsan lived in their hearts and they would remember them without fail.

Life is unpredictable, we can't get upset at circumstances that occur randomly. Everything comes from the above one as a test for us. And if we are successful in passing these test with patience, happiness is guaranteed for sure.

We all are humans, we commit sins, we do things that people may like, people may dislike, but it's not possible to satisfy everyone. It's not possible to make everyone happy.

We can try our best to do what is best for us, taking into consideration our surroundings, and our loved ones.

*******

It's short I know! And I'm sorry about that.

The book is coming to an end and this beautiful/sad well is up to you guys as how you guys want to class it. journey Is coming to an end in a few.

Happy new year to everyone! I wish you guys have a prosperous and a happy filled year ahead.

May all your difficulties be taken away and replaced with loadssss and loadssss of HAPPINESS!! 😊

I love you all my WattyFam! ❤️❤️❤️

Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling!

Byessssszzzzz!!!