Chapter 29

KAINAAT AHMAD

"So all of this shit went on and we weren't informed?" Aahil asked angrily as the four of us settled in our room.

"Why didn't you all tell us?" Seher asked angrily and we both were quiet the entire time after we told them about Zaisha's presence.

"Chill guys! You guys were enjoying yourselves so we didn't want to disturb you all" Asad said looking at Seher and Aahil.

"So now how are we getting rid of her?" Aahil asked and I looked at Asad.

"We all know she's lying! She wants to prove herself right, so let her be and I can simply prove her who is Asad's wife" I said smirking and Aahil smiled.

"Now that's the Naat we know!" Aahil said and we both gave a knock to each other.

"Madam! What are you planning in that evil brain of yours?" Asad asked pointing at my brain.

I stood on bed and placed my hands on my hips. I looked at Asad with a questioning face.

"Are you testing my brain sir? FYI! Let me tell you, I have better plans than that boring, dull and unintelligent brain of yours. So never underestimate the power of Kainaat Ahmad" I said and I heard Aahil and Seher chuckling!

I glared at them and they tried to stop laughing but failed miserably.

"Oh Ms Chatterbox! Calm your train" Asad said pulling me down from the bed.

"You two are going to drive us two nuts! Bhai cheers to life" Aahil told Asad jokingly and they both laughed. Seher and I glared at them and we both threw a pillow at them.

"Well, now we definitely are going to make you both work harder than ever" I said and high fied Seher.

"I'm off to another vacation then, Alone!" Aahil said and Seher punched him.

These are the happy moments we live for!

"Come lets go and have dinner" I said in between the never ending talks we were having.

Agreeing with me they all got up and we headed to the dining table. Seher and I dished out the food on the table. After a little while the queen showed her presence.

"Excuse me! That's my spot" Seher said as Zaisha was going to sit on the empty chair between Asad and Aahil. Zaisha pulled out the chair to sit on, but Seher beat her at it.

"Thank you!" Seher said sweetly and I chuckled. Zaisha looked up at me and glared at me.

"Zaisha, your one week ends tomorrow! I hope you remember" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Thanks for reminding me, but I know that very well" Zaisha said and I shrugged.

_____________

"Why are you crying?" I asked Alayna as I saw her when I was walking pass the garden. She looked up at me and her nose was red and her eyes were also red.

I went next to her and sat down. I pulled her into my arms and wiped her tears.

"I miss my mother and father" Alayna said and I was shocked. This was the first time in this week that she actually mentioned something about her parents.

"Where are they?" I asked her as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"In New Zealand" she replied after a little while and I was surprised. So who is Zaisha to her?

"Alayna! Who is Zaisha then?" I asked her and I wasn't expecting her to reply to my question. But she did.

"She is my mother's sister" she said and I just looked at her. I didn't want to ask her anymore questions.