Chapter 33

Cladding herself in a beautiful black saree, Kainaat double checked her minimum make up. She smiled as she was satisfied with her look.

Grabbing her black heels she sat on the edge of the bed, bending a little to let her feet be wrapped in the beauty.

"We could cancel all plans tonight!" She heard her husband say. She smiled and looked up at him.

He was looking extra handsome tonight! But let's keep that as a secret.

ASAD

KAINAAT

KAINAAT

"We can Mr Ahamd!" Kainaat teased her husband and he smirked at his playful wife.

He came closer to her and kissed her juicy red lipstick. She looked ravishing, stunning and all those beautiful adjectives you could name.

Picking her purse up, and wrapping her hand with her husband's Kainaat and Asad walked out.

~~~

"And this is my really good friend Mr Ahad Khan!" Asad introduced Kainaat to Ahad.

"And this is my beautiful wife Zoya Ahad Khan" Ahad introduced his wife to Kainaat.

(To those who remember Ahad and Zoya, place a heart emoji (💚) in the comment section)

"Hello!" Kainaat said politely to Zoya. Zoya replied to her and they both carried on their conversation leaving the two men to talk alone.

"Friends?" Zoya asked Kainaat after the much talking they had done. Kainaat nodded her head positively and extended her hand in Zoya's.

"So for how many years are you married?" Kainaat asked Zoya as she saw Zoya was looking at Ahad and smiling.

"Eight years!" Zoya said and Kainaat smiled. She could see how they both loved each other. Through the entire party, their eyes were talking to each other.