Chapter 8

ASAD AHMAD

"Yes ok! No problem! I will reach there tomorrow" I said and hung up the call. As I turned around I saw Kainaat.

She stared at me with her eyes wide open. "Did you want something?" I asked her.

"Ummm.. no... I mean yes" she stuttered and I looked at her. "My cousin is getting married tomorrow so I wanted to know if I could... I mean we could attend her wedding" she said not at all looking at me.

"You can go! I won't be able to come as I have to leave to California tonight for some urgent meetings" I said and she looked at me sadly..... well that's what I thought.

"Ok...." She said and looked away.
_____________

"Do you want to stay with your parents? I'm not sure for how long I would be out!" I said as she was fixing the bed.

"No I'll stay here" was all she said and headed to the bathroom.

We really need to work on our relationship!

After a little while she came out and I was grabbing my suitcase that was on the shelf a little away from the bathroom door.

As I turned around we both bumped into each other. Not to allow her to fall, I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her to me.

We both stared into each other's eyes and I got lost in those beautiful brown eyes. I raised my hand and moved her hairs that were on her face. She immediately closed her eyes and then I traced my hand to her lips.

I brushed my thumb on her soft petal like lips. She trembled and I was totally lost in her beauty. I brought my lips closer to her and suddenly my phone rang.

It then struck me! What was I going to do just now? What is wrong with me?

"Sorry" I muttered and grabbed my phone and left from there.

Her innocence was pulling me towards her! I am so stupid! I don't even know how she would have felt if I carried on!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh

I mentally screamed and then attended my phone call.
_____________

"Bye! Take care and if you need me for anything don't hesitate to call me" I told Kainaat as I was about to leave the house.

She nodded her positively and then I closed the door behind me.
____________

KAINAAT KHAN

Today was my cousin brother; Ilyas's wedding. He was four years older than me. He was getting married to his long term girlfriend Seher. I was happy for them.

My parents and everyone else had asked how comes Asad wasn't coming. And all I would reply the entire time was 'he's on a business trip'

Sometimes I feel, they love him more than me. But it's ok. I'm not going to lie, Asad has changed a lot in the past two weeks. I'm amazed seeing this new side of him.

He's like everything I wanted in my dream man. But I'm not going to tell him that obviously.

Currently I was in our room getting ready for the wedding. I wore my earrings and satisfied with my look, I picked up my purse and left the room.

With my short height, I paired a pair of blue heels and then left with my mother to the hall

__________

We reached the hall, and it was beautifully decorated. I entered the hall with my parents, and we headed to the groom side.

We were to welcome the girls side.

I found a few of my friends and I joined them. It's been long time since I saw them.

We chatted and chatted and then finally it was time for the girls side to come in.

The girl entered with her parents and it reminded me of my wedding. How my parents brought me in and the difficulties I bore from day 1.

Shrugging away the thoughts, I threw the flowers that were on the plate on the bride and her family.

The bride and groom sat on the chair, and the function began. I helped where I could and then I sat down with my friends.

"Hi sexy!" I heard a voice behind me and I jumped in my spot. The voice was familiar.

I turned around and saw that it was my flirty cousin. I rolled my eyes at him. I really never preferred him.

"Saahil" i said and he looked at me amused. "When did you come back?" I asked politely. I didn't want him to feel bad.

"I came back two weeks ago" he said and I nodded my head. "You have grown even more beautiful since the last time I saw you" Saahil said and I blushed.

Oh come on! Isn't it obvious you will blush!

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked forwarding his hand and I got uncomfortable. I was never that type of girl that would do such things.

"Oh come on it's just a dance" he said and grabbed my hand. I stared at him and was shocked when he grabbed my hand.

"MY WIFE!!" I heard someone roar and I was more than shock to see Asad. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"She doesn't want to dance with you" He said and pulled me away from him.

"Why did you do that? Don't you see he would have been offended?" I glared at Asad and said.

Don't even ask where the confidence came from!!

"Excuse me! You are MINE! And no one messes with what is mine" he said and pulled me to him. I blushed when he called me his.

"And what did you exactly do to claim me as yours?" I know I was playing with fire.

Suddenly I saw guilt in his eyes. He released me from his hold and looked away.

"I am no object! I was quiet all along! But that doesn't mean you treat me as an object! Saahil is my cousin and I'm accustomed to his flirty ways. And he means nothing like that. Now I would definitely dance with him" I said angrily and turned away from him.

Ok that was to much Kainaat!

And why did you say you would dance with him when you can't even stand that man one minute.

I looked around to find Saahil and I was extremely happy I found him dancing with another chick!

I turned around and found Asad glaring at me! What have you done Kainaat?

______________

So guysssss! How was the chapter?

Do vote, comment and share!

Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling!