Chapter 25

Ok guys! Let me just remind you. This book is no perfect Muslim book. They would be things that are not correct. So I request you guys, not to use this book as a role model. I'm telling you all once again, it is no perfect Muslim story!

•••••

AAHIL AHMAD (surprise)

I came into my room and slammed the door loudly. Why can't bhai and Naat just sit and sort out everything? Why?

Someone needed to give a spat of the truth and I'm not embarrassed that I did. I don't care what anyone thinks but I want my siblings together.

How long are they going to play this Tom and Jerry game? How long are they going to stay at a distance from each other?

So many thoughts were running in my mind. I went to take a shower and calm myself. But it looks like that even wasn't working. My anger levels were just over the skies today.

I came out of the bath with my sweat pants and towel hung around my neck loosely. I closed the bathroom door and when I turned around I bumped into my love.

"OMG! Can you see the Mighty Aahil Ahmad! Is angry?" She questioned wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Seher! Leave me alone" I said trying to release her hands from me. But madam is just so stubborn.

"Never!" She said and pulled me to the bed. She made me sit and she sat next me.

"Why is my Mr Mighty angry?" She asked and I know she was trying to lift my mood.

"Seher! My love I don't want to say something that will offend you, kindly leave" I told her and she pouted.

My cute badass!

"And what if I don't want to leave?" She asked and laid flat on the bed. I rolled my eyes and got off of the bed to place my towel on the rack.

"Your choice" I said and I hung the towel on the rack. I brushed my hair and placed the brush back.

"Aahil! I swear I didn't know that, that Kainaat was your sister in law" she said looking away. I could see her through the mirror. I clenched my fist and then unclenched it.

I came to the bed and sat next to her. She was laying down on the bed so I held her hand and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and placed her head on my chest.

"I know that! And you also know I was angry. I'm sorry" I said kissing the top of her head.

"I just want to see bhai, Naat and the children together. I can't see my brother and Naat struggling alone. I know they both want to be together, but their ego comes in between. Since Kainaat left bhai, bhai has not slept peacefully at all. He totally involves himself in work and it hurts to see him like that. This reminds me of how he was when our parents passed away. I don't want my brother to be like that again. And it's sad to say, I'm seeing glimpses of the old Asad in him" I said honestly. She listened to me carefully whilst playing with my fingers.

"I think, they will sort out everything tonight" she said and I prayed she is right.

"You think so?" I asked her and she nodded her head. She looked up at me and I smiled. I pecked her lips and her eyes opened widely.

"Hawww! You are not suppose to do that before we get married" she said getting up from the bed placing her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes at my drama queen!

"And shall I remind you, between the two of us who kissed first?" I asked as I pulled her onto my lap. She blushed and I chuckled at her.

"Why is My Drama King blushing?" I asked her and she hid her face in my neck.