Chapter 18

I thought why not give an update to my beautiful readers.

KAINAAT AHMAD

Two days passed so fast. In these two days I received so much love from my actual parents that I could never think of more.

They treated me like a princess and wouldn't even let me move my finger. Amongst all these happiness my happiness wasn't there.

It has been six days and Asad hasn't come to meet me! Is he really angry at me?

FLASHBACK STARTS

"Asad! No matter what I will go and meet him and finish this hide and seek game forever! I cannot bear anyone laying a finger on you" I told him as I had told him about some incidents of my past.

"No you are not going and that's final!" He said sternly looking at me. I broke down into tears and not once did he look at me.

"I will go!" I said stubbornly and got up and left him. I came into the garden and stared at the stars!

How much more do I have to do to live a normal life?

Why can't I be like others?

I was in my own thoughts when I felt drizzles on my face. I got up and headed into the house.

I came into our room and saw that Asad was laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Thinking he would be asleep I went ahead and sat next to him. I kissed his forehead and then his cheeks. I then kissed the tip of his nose and finally pecked his lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting you! But I can not see anyone destroy your hard work" I said looking at him. One last time I pecked his lips and ran into the bathroom.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I wiped my tears and headed to open the door.

"Bacha! I'm taking your mother out for a little while! Will you be ok at home or do you want to come with us?" Abba asked and I smiled.

"I'll be ok at home!" I said and he nodded his head and kissed my forehead.

My Abba was everything a child would want from her father. It's still so hard to believe that I was deprived from this love for years and years.

But then after every difficulty there is happiness.

I closed my room door and headed to lay on my bed. I was missing him badly. Well you must be thinking why didn't I call him. Yes I do but he never answered the phone.

Indeed he is mad at me!

Some thoughts were running in my head. Why did Abba take Asad into his gang? Is Asad also a big mafia man?

They were so many unanswered questions but all I needed was him. I got off my bed and headed downstairs.

I went into the garden and sat on the swing. I smiled remembering Asad.

"You know! You hardly express your love Mr CEO!" I complained to my husband as I sat on his lap.

"Oh really!" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Until there is morning and evening in this universe, these heartbeats will only beat for you" he whispered in my ears huskily and I smiled.

•••••••••••••••

"Asad! Why did you buy so many clothes for me? I really don't need them! You could spend your money on something more useful" I said and he rolled his eyes at me.