Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to all my patient readers!

P.S- The weather in my country isn't great presently. So please bear with the short chapter as I had to save some battery for light if it goes off!

KAINAAT AHMAD

Seher and Aahil's wedding was a complete success. We had so much fun throughout the wedding and I'm extremely happy to have my best friend as my sister in law.

Currently they were on their honeymoon, which was a gift from Asad and I.

Talking of the equation between Asad and me. We are much better. We started to understand each other much more and give each other much more time.

Ama and Abbah left two days after Seher and Aahil's wedding as Abbah had some unfinished important works.

Aliza and Ahsan has gone to school and Asad was in his office. I stayed home from the café today as I was feeling extremely tired from all the work over the last few months.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard the door bell. Thinking it would be Asad, I rushed to the door excitedly, But who I saw next had me more than angry.

Zaisha!

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily. The scenes that took placed five years ago recalled in my mind.

I wanted to chop this woman's head off, of her.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and then I saw a little girl, coming Infront of her. I looked at them confused and then Zaisha looked at me.

"This is Asad's child!" She said and I looked at her in disbelief. This time I wasn't going to break my husband's trust. This time I won't listen to anyone but him.

Mistakes teach us a grave lesson!

"And what proof do you have? And secondly why would you come after five long years to say that this is his child?" I asked her folding my arms to my chest.

Just to let you know, she was still outside of my house!

"The same way you told Asad about your children after five years" she said raising her eyebrow and smirked.

"That's between me and my husband! That has nothing to do with you" I said calmly yet dangerously.

"Don't forget he's my husband as well, and you are his second wife" she roared and the child Infront of her flinched.

You know sometimes you feel to slap the shit out of a person, but you can't!

That's how I feel right now!

"Get out of my house!" I said angrily and tried to close the door but she held it. "My husband lives here and I shall await him. Get aside!" She said and held the little girls hand and pushed . How dare she? she went into the living room and sat on the sofa as if she owns the house.

"My husband's second wife! Get me a glass of water!" She ordered and I raised my eyebrow at her. I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen to get some 'water' for the madam. I got a glass of water and brought it for her.

"Here!" I forwarded the water to her and she looked up from her phone. "Oh thank you sautan(Co-wife)" She said and I metanlly smirked.

1, 2, 3

"YUCK! What the fu-" she stopped as she saw Asad behind me. But I hadn't realized his presence as yet. "That was for calling me your co-wife! Now get this in your tiny brain, I can share anything EXCEPT my husband. Now get out of my house before I kick your ass out" I shouted at her and took the salted water from her hand.

She lift her hand to slap me, when both of us shivered at the dark voice, "One more step and I will kill you with my own hands" I heard Asad and I had goose bumps listening to his dark voice.

I turned around to look at a fuming Asad. He looked like an angry tiger who just wanted to attack his prey, and that prey definitely wasn't me.

"Asad She-" before I could say anything he stepped forward.

"Why are you here?" He asked her coming straight to the point. I looked at both of them and I could clearly see that Zaisha was damn scared of him, but she was trying to mask it.

"This is our daughter and I am your first wife" She repeated the same stupid lines. I rolled my eyes at her and now I wanted to strangle her.

"I don't think I need to teach you how children are born, and when nothing happened between you and Asad! Did this child drop from the skies?" I asked and Asad looked at me shocked.

Sassy Bitch!

"You are not involved in this conversation so stay out" she said giving me a disgusted look and I cared less about her.

"Everything related to my husband is my business for your kind information. So Ms Zaisha! For Allah's sake, leave us alone" I said and she smirked.

"Not until, Asad gives me monetary help, upbringing his child" She was stuck on her talk and that was making both of us angry.

"Listen to me very carefully! This is not my child so Fucking leave!" Asad roared and I flinched.

I held his arm and rubbed it. I didn't want to scare the little girl who was standing behind Zaisha.

"Hey, what's your name?" I bent on my knees and asked the little girl. She was so cute and adorable.

"She can't speak!" Zaisha said and I was shocked. It was unbelievable. The poor girl is unintentionally involved in so much that doesn't need her.

"Okay, you have one week to prove she's Asad's child" I stood up and said. Asad looked at me angrily but I knew what I was doing.

"But I have some rules" I said and her smiling face fell.

"You are not allowed to indulge in activities with my children. If I see you anywhere near them, I will throw you out of the house." I said and she nodded agreeing on the condition.
___________

"Ouch" I said as Asad pushed me to the door as we entered our room.

"What was that?" He asked gritting his teeth and I wouldn't lie, I was damn scared of him.

"What was what?" I questioned softly and he glared at me.

"Don't play the innocent card" he said and I smirked.

"Of course, I'm innocent babes" i said wrapping my arms around his neck. I traced my finger from his forehead to his lips and smiled.

"You are all mine! And this time, I won't break your trust. I trust you and I know you haven't done anything wrong. And about that Zaisha woman, she has to pay for separating me from my husband" I said with a wicked smile whilst Asad had no reaction.

"But why in our house?" He asked and I sealed his lips with my lips. I sucked his upper lip totally dominating the kiss and he gracefully allowed me to. I smiled through the kiss as I bit his lip.

"I swear you are getting bolder day by day" he whispered in my ear holding my waist tightly.

"Learnt from the best" I said and that afternoon was the most blissful afternoon of my life. Having your husband by your side whilst your enemy is in your house, is no greater feeling than victory.
____________

I know it's short! But I will make up for it. How was was the chapter?

Zaisha is back! What do you guys want to see?

Do vote, comment and share!
Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling!