60~ FINAL CHAPTER

•Nalia's P.O.V•

~2 years later~

"Kylin! Did you eat my cake!" I scream as I shut the fridge. I hear footsteps until he appeared at the corner.

"Mine was already gone," he shrugged.

My eyes rolled. "Duh because you ate yours." I groan. "And I was really look-ing forward to eating that." I had planned it all out too. I was going to get out of the shower, put on some nice comfy clothes and eat my cake on the couch but thanks to mr greedy ass, the last part is ruined.

"If it makes you feel any better babe, I'll get you more," he smiled as he leaned against the counter across from me. Just then an idea popped into my head just to get him back.

I got up, and thanks to my shorts and a small tank top, this would work perfect. A sigh escaped my lips as I walked over to him, casually sliding between his arms so now I was trapped leaning against the counter.

"I don't want it," I say, my fingers slowly tracing down his torso. I watched as he sucked in a deep breath.

"So, what do you want?" He asked slowly, thinking carefully of his words. We haven't done it as much as we usually have because we've talked about it, even though I wanted to right now I had to get him back but a part of me knew I wasn't going to get out of this with a laugh.

I looked at him and threw my arms around his neck. Just then his phone ringed and he sighed as he picked it up.

"Hello." We held deep eye contact as he continued. "Okay I'm on my way."

He ended the call and walked away from me. "Asher needs me." Just then another idea popped into my head.

While he went to get his shoes and a shirt I grabbed his keys considering he'll need these. It was a few moments before he came from the back, patting his pockets.

"Where are my keys?" He whispered more to himself.

"These?" I dangled them in my hands.

He tried to reach for them but I pulled my hand back with a smile, Kylin looked at me and sighed.

"Nalia. I need my keys."

"Oh I know," I replied while slowly walking around the island. If he wanted to leave he would have to take these from me and I know he wouldn't do it forcefully.

He tried to reach for them again but I did the same thing and his hands ran through his hair.

"Nalia," his voice was low and it almost made me laugh. It's so fun seeing him get worked up because of the little things I do.

"Take them," I and walked past him, this time I was being confident and rubbed my ass across his pants. That will definitely turn him on.

I continued to walk until his hand latched onto my wrist and pulled me back, the keys dropped from my hand and a soft gasp erupted from me. I didn't know I was pushed against the counter again until I couldn't move back anymore, now I was trapped and I was sure my plan had back fired.

Kylin knew what I wanted though but I was hoping I would be able to get him back for eating my cake but I guess that wouldn't happen.

"What's up with you?" His voice was deep and the butterflies in my stomach had started to flutter.

I shrug not really knowing what to say but knowing exactly what to do. I leaned in and kissed him lightly, it didn't last long when he pulled away.

My mind was screaming at me but I ignored and kept going. He looked at me before kissing me again, this one lasting longer but then I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back. He looked at me in disbelief.