45~ "your fucking husband!"

•Nalia's P.O.V•

Diamond let out a huge breath as we approached her front door. I wasn't sure how this would go and frankly, I was scared. There's no telling how her mother would react to this but I knew it wasn't going to be good, it couldn't.

"Maybe we should go," she turns to walk away but I grab her hand, we gotten this far now so there's no turning back.

"What if she doesn't believe me?" She shakes her hands trying to calm herself down.

"You have evidence to prove it," I refer to her belly. There's literally a baby growing inside of her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat before knocking softly on the door, she sucked in a breath when there was a few moment of silence then soft footsteps approaching.

I grabbed her hand and her mother opened the door, her eyes immediately feeling with happiness as she grabbed Diamond into a hug.

"Oh my baby! I've missed you so much," she breathed but Diamond refused to hug her back, her arms staying stiffly by her side.

"Mom, I have to tell you something," Diamond admits as she pulls away.

Her mom looks at me then back at her daughter carefully before welcoming us inside. She closed the door and followed us into the kitchen, I nearly gasp when her father was there, drinking from his mug with a expression on his face that I would so gladly smack right off.

"What is it?" Her mom says as she stands before her husband.

We made contact and a small smirk danced on his lips making shivers run up my spine. Everytime I think of this it gives me the creeps, this was basically my second home and they were my second parents. I did love them but now I'm not so sure, it all depends on how her mother would react to the news.

"I'm pregnant," Diamond blurts. Her mom gasps and her father eyes slightly widened as if this was all new to him.

"Tell me it's a joke," she pleads as her eyes dance between the both of us.

When neither one of us bursted out laughing her hands were brought to her face and I watch as her eyes became watery. She turned towards her husband.

"Did you know about this?" He didn't look at her but rather stared at Diamond with completely hatred in his eyes.

He's the one that did it! I wanted so badly to have a say in this but I wasn't sure if it was right.

Her mom took a deep breath, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Who's the father?"

Diamond looked away, her gaze fixated on the ground, my heart pumped in my chest and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"I think your husband would like to take the credit for that," I blurt and everyone looked at me. What? Some- one had to say it.

"What?" She looked at him before looking back at us, it's a lot of confusion going on here.

"Dad raped me mom!" Diamond yelled. "He raped me."

"That's impossible hon-"

"How! How else would explain my stomach!" Diamond showed them and their eyes widened yet again.

"She's lying," her dad spits. "She's a slut, there were probably ten different dicks that entered her."

"Are you serious?" I cut in. "Your disgusting prick of a husband got your own daughter pregnant. There's no way you can take his word over ours."

Her mom put a hand on her forehead trying to process the information that was practically screamed at her. Her father crossed his arms and glared at me, Diamond was crying and I was on the verge of murdering her dad. My blood was boiling, I was so upset right now.

"Diamond," her mother breathed and I hope that she would believe us, there's nothing we can prove besides a DNA test and I knew Diamond wouldn't for it.

"We want you out of our house," her dad demands and she gasped, her eyes buldging out of her head.

"You got to be kidding me," I laugh humorlessly finding them completely repulsive.

"Mom!" Diamond yelled looking at her, "You can't possibly believe him."

She wrapped her arms around her husband and I cringe in disgust.

"We can't have you living under our household with something growing inside of you. There's no telling who the father is," she spoke calmly it made steam blow from my ears.

"Your fucking husband!" By now I was pissed. Diamond left the house crying.

I felt so terrible for her. The information I just received was horrible.

"You guys are poor excuses for parents," my tone was laced with venom as I left their house, leaving their front door wide open.

°~°

Diamond hasn't stop crying for hours now, Asher burst through my door and Kylin following behind. He wrapped his arms around me and Asher hugged Diamond on my bed, sobbing through his shirt.

I don't understand how her mother could take his side, it doesn't make sense.

Diamond is going through a lot, I knew she was expecting her mother to have her side but our hopes were too high and I don't think there was another way to convince her. She was kicked out by her own parents, that's the worse news you could have ever gotten.

Asher looked at us expecting privacy so we left them in my bedroom and walked downstairs.

Kylin grabbed my hands and forced me to look at him, his eyes filling with concern. "Tell me what happened."

°~°

Wow, that's actually harsh for Diamond. She's literally going through a crisis.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)