49~ "tell me."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

They gave Asher two days of suspension, minus the weekend.

Diamond was happy when she found out the fight was about her but hated the fact that he had to suffer the consequences, Asher really messed that boy up.

Mom hasn't been home in a few days but she told me not to worry even though that's exactly what I'm doing. I've been staying with Kylin as if this were my home too, it kind of felt like it and he's grown to be obsessed with me, well not obsessed but really craving for my company. It's cute actually and I hope it doesn't get to the point where he gets possessive.

It was two in the morning when I woke, Kylin wasn't in the bed and I could see the light coming from the kitchen from the slightly opened door.

The sound of a glass bottle being sat down on the counter got me out of bed. I really should start wearing pants, his hoodies doesn't hide me from the cold. I walked down the hall and approached the kitchen, Kylin's back was turned towards me as he leaned against the counter, he seemed aggravated. He was shirtless and his hair was messy which made me hope he wasn't have another episode.

"Kylin?" I called his name, slowly walking towards him. I wouldn't want him to think I'm sneaking up and gets startled.

"Sorry if I woke you," he sighs and I notice the open bottle of beer.

I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his firm back, he softens under my touch and grab my hands planting a soft kiss on the back of them.

It worries me that Kylin is always awake at this time of the morning, sometimes I hear him in the kitchen angry with himself but refuse to check on him, I should have and now I felt guilty for leaving him up all those nights alone.

"Tell me what's wrong," my voice was a whisper, I wasn't planning on bringing it higher than a whisper. I was tired but somehow wide awake if that even makes sense.

He let go of my hands and ran his fingers through his hair. I felt him inhale then exhale, something must be really be bothering him.

"Dean," his name almost made me gag. "He wants to race again."

Okay? How was that such a bad thing? "He raced you before, why are you so worked up?"

He turned around, wrapping his arms around my waist and looking down at me, I could tell he's been crying and my heart broke at the sight of that.

I reached up and touched his face. "What is wrong?" Kylin doesn't cry, he never has. It's weird to see him like this and now I'm freaking out.

"I don't want you to come."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" I haven't been coming to his races but I only been to one, I was confused and a little hurt that he didn't want me there.

"Please," he begs. "Don't come." Some-thing in his voice told me to believe him, something was seriously bothering him and Dean is for the cause of it.

"What did Dean say to you?" I ask backing away a little, he looked hurt by my sudden movements but shook his head.

"Nothing important," he's lying.

"Kylin-"

"I don't want you to worry Nalia, everything is fine," he spoke, his voice a little harsh this time.

"But you were crying," I whispered and avoid his gaze. I would want him to tell me what's wrong especially when he's been crying, it gets me worked up and it only makes me sad when he doesn't tell me.

He grabbed my face and looked at me, I could only see how broken his eyes were, no emotion at all.

"Tell me why you were crying," I begged. It'll only worry me more.

He pecked my lips. "I'm fine."

Kylin brought me in for a hug but I wasn't buying that. I decide to push it behind me for now since he won't tell me. If he says he's fine then he is even though a whole part of me doesn't believe that.

"Do you trust me?" He mumbled into my head.

"Of course I do," I say without a second thought. I trust him with my life.

"Believe me when I say that I'm fine."

I won't.

He pulled away and leaned down to kiss me, his lips instantly setting off the butterflies in my stomach. His tongue entered my mouth and I soon felt my body being lifted onto the counter.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled closer, close as I could possibly get. I felt his hand slip under his hoodie and rest on my thigh, fireworks exploding through my veins. My body was literally on fire right now even though I had goosebumps.

Kylin pulled away and immediately kissed my neck, this is my absolute weak spot, I swear if I was standing right now I would have fell, my knees felt so weak with every trace of kisses he left on my hot skin. Both of his hands soon slipped under the hoodie and rested on the lower part of my back. I was so desperate to get this off of me but decided it would have been better if Kylin did it himself.

"Tell me... *kiss* you love... *kiss* me... *kiss*," he mumbled against my skin.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled, trying to hide my moan but it slipped.

"Tell me," he demanded as his hands slipped into my panties. My heart was literally beating hard in my chest.

I grabbed his face and looked at him. "I love you," I breathed. "All of you." I slowly spread my legs for him and wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Our lips smashed into each other and my mind went completely blank as his fingers found my area. I didn't know what to expect from this, I was nervous yet eager at the same time.

Kylin pulled away again, looking at me with full desire. I brought my bottom lip between my teeth and nodded my head.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door which jolted Kylin away from me. Whoever it was seemed like they were in a rush as they kept knocking, loud and fast. I was soon brought to a panic, I was a little frightened and wondered who in the hell could it have be this early in the damn morning.

"Kylin! Nalia!" The voice was familiar and seemed like they were out of breath.

I looked at Kylin before realizing who it was. "Asher."

He ran to the door with me following and opened it, Asher stumbled in looking as if he just ran two miles.

"Asher, what's going on?" Kylin asks as he tried to control him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and he looked like he's been crying. His eyes were wide and full with panic and my stomach churned at the thought of something bad happening.

"Diamond's missing."

°~°

Imma stop with the explicit scenes because I'm getting ahead of myself lol.

But whaaaaat? Diamond is missing? Wow, what's a romance book without some trouble?

Sorry I haven't updated, I literally start online school tomorrow and I cried. I don't know how I'm going to do this.

Stay safe guys and excuse my grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)