25~ lake house pt. 6

•Nalia's P.O.V•

"Argh! Fucking asshole!" Diamond screams as she paces back and forth in the kitchen. I sat on the counter, we haven't looked at my stomach since we got back and the car ride was silent, no one said anything. Kylin was pissed, you could tell, his knuckles kept turning white whenever he drove, I knew he wanted to beat the shit out of that guy but he isn't worth it and we already had caused a scene.

"How did he even find us?" Asher asked as he bit his nail while sitting on the bar stool.

I looked over at Kylin who was leaning against the counter, his arms crossed and his eyes were distant, he was in deep thought.

Diamond looked at me. "How does your stomach look?" I shrug, not even bothered to look at it. I knew for sure it was bruised but how bruised? My skin is sensitive and I'm in pain.

She sighs, clearly wanting me to lift up my shirt, I didn't want to, I didn't want to know how Kylin would react, he hadn't said anything since we got into the car so of course I was nervous. It wad scary how silent he was, he was never this silent.

I sigh before lifting my shirt up, Diamond gasped and Asher's eyes grew wide, it felt like I was brutally beaten, my stomach was a dark purple color which was very ugly. Kylin clenched his jaw and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I should have came with you," he grumbled. His eyes were dark as they stay put on my stomach so I slowly put my shirt back and jumped from the counter, grunting when the pain shoots through my body.

"I'm fine," I say even though I'm not. I felt fine.

"No you're not!" Kylin yelled which shocked all of us. "Three guys attacked you and I wasn't even there!"

I looked over at Diamond and Asher, they gave me a look that said 'should we go?' I nodded my head and they slowly backed out of the kitchen, figuring they didn't have to be here just to hear Kylin yell at me in frustration. I get that he's upset but please don't scream.

I leaned against the counter, looking down at the floor wondering what in the hell I should say. My mind was empty, there was absoulety nothing I could say that'll make this situation better.

"You can't protect me all the time, Kylin," I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

I felt him look at me. "But I damn sure can try. I care about you Nalia, I do, a lot. You're the only person that really matters to me right now."

If that didn't make my heart burst then I don't know what would. I felt my nerves act up again but brushed them away, I can't keep getting nervous around him all the time.

A wave of confidence washed over me as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, I burried my head in his chest and he sighed, his arms soon found it's way around me and I felt a sense of relief.

Ever since I started this with Kylin, I haven't thought about my ex anymore. It's weird how I always thought I would never find happiness again but that's exactly what Kylin gives me, never would I thought I find myself falling for the player or even liking him. I pray he doesn't do me like Kyle did me but I'll have to wait. I'm being stupid and I know that but a part of me feels like he can change, and not just for me.

"This cancels every rule we wrote down," he says and I laugh.

°~°

3:54a.m.

He kissed me softly, his lips leaving hot marks on my skin, I moaned softly even though the back of my mind was yelling at me not to let him give me more hickies, the ones I had were hardly going anywhere and they needed to disappear asap.

We weren't completely naked but I only wore a bra and shorts and Kylin was shirtless. My stomach was in full view now and he hardly touched me considering it still hurt. Everytime he looked down, his eyes would go dark and his jaw clenched, I was okay, as long as I was in the arms of Kylin.

He kissed my stomach softly, my breathing picked up. I wish my heart would calm the fuck down, this happens all the time and still hasn't gotten used to it.

His lips locked with mine again and he kissed me deeply, he hardly touched me even though I wanted him to but he was being careful.

I grabbed his face when he pulled away, our breaths heavy. I didn't know what this meant for us, were we dating? Was he only acting like this because we were here? Does he even have feelings for me? I was sure he made that clear but I couldn't help but over think.

"You're so beautiful," he says as he caresses my cheek.

I smiled, closing my eyes and releasing a deep breath.

At this point, I didn't know what to think, I wanted to think the right thing but it was the opposite. I knew where my feelings were and they were definitely with him, no one else but him.

I leaned up and kissed him again, he smiled resting his hand on my waist. Our lips molded together, his tongue entered my mouth and danced, exploring. This felt good, I wanted to be with him.

He pulled away, looking at me in the eyes, they swirled with happiness.

"I-" he was cut off when my phone ringed on the bedside table. I sighed before he reached over and passed it to me.

"Hey mom," I say answering. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"Hey baby," she says, I could hear her smile.

"Is everything okay?" I hope nothing has happened while I was away.

"Yes. Your father moved the wedding back a few weeks," she sighs and I completely forgot about my father's wedding next month.

"Mom," I sigh, resisting the urge to pull out my hair. "We don't have to go."

Kylin looked at me with a confused look but I brushed him away, he was tracing his finger along my back and somehow it felt good.

"I want to Nalia."

We both know she doesn't want to go so I don't know why she's trying to hide the fact that she still loves him. He moved on completely and so did my mom but Dean is trash, he got my mother pregnant and doesn't even want the baby.

"Okay," if she wants to go I won't stop her, she is the adult here and she's capable of making her own desicions.

"I love you, okay?" Her voice was soft.

I smiled, realizing how much I missed her. Even though she's at work all the time that doesn't mean we don't have our moments.

"I love you to."

°~°

THE END.

Kidding:) it's only the last chapter to the 'lake house' series. There's more chapters to come and I finally made the desicion to write another book but I'm going to leave it in the drafts until this one is almost finished. The story plot is kind if weird but I've thought about it for a few weeks and realized that this is wattpad, everything is weird.

This was a really long chapter and don't worry, you shall find out what's up with Diamond. I don't think I mentioned in the story but she has thrown up, but why though?

Carry on. It's gets interesting:)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Follow my Instagram @_jaciiinta_

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan. Love you:)