53~ "get the fuck out!"

•Nalia's P.O.V•

An emotion washed over me as I entered the building with Kylin's hand in mine. I didn't want to see that kid again in case he approaches me and Kylin goes off.

He walked me to my locker and I put my combination in, I noticed my hand was slightly shaking and I took a deep breath. I was grateful that Kylin hasn't noticed my odd behavior even though I needed to talk about this with someone.

I grabbed my book only for it to fall out my hand and drop on the floor with a soft thud. I somehow found myself staring at it as Kylin picked it up and placed it on the top shelf of my locker.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks as he crossed his arms and lean against the locker.

Baby? That was definitely something new and it didn't give me butterflies as much as I should. I loved the nickname though.

"Uhm..." I clear my throat trying to process how to word this. "What was that guy name that Asher got into a fight with?" I didn't look at him but rather fidget with a loose piece of paper in my locker.

"I think his name was Tyler, why?"

I shake my head. "Just wondering?" I don't understand why the hell I'm so worked up about this, maybe because I would like to keep my best friends pregnancy a secret and the fact that an outsider knows has me on the edge of my seat.

He soon grabbed my hands, tossing the ball of paper behind him. I looked at him and noticed how sincere he looked, it made me fall in love all over again.

"What's going on?" He asks slowly.

Didn't I mention that I had to talk this out with someone? Yeah I regret saying that now. It's not healthy to keep this built up and I don't want to wait until the last minute to say anything and have everyone hate me.

"He might've... said something?" Maybe I should beat around the bush?

"Like what?" I noticed his jaw clench and my heart jumped in pure joy. It's attractive to see him angry, it's a major turn on.

I shrug as if it wasnt a big deal yet trying not to panic. "He knows Diamond is pregnant."

He sighed, letting go of my hand and running his hands down his face in frustration.

"How did he find out?"

"I don't know! He wouldn't tell me," I admit and close my locker. It scared me at how much he knew. Does he know that she was raped? By her own father?

"I'm gonna talk to him," he mutters and I grab his arm.

"Please don't. We don't need to cause any more complications," I begged.

Knowing Kylin, he'll probably punch the shit out of him and the secret would be spilled. I doubt anyone would believe him unless he has evidence and that frightened me the worst. If Diamond wanted everyone to know she was pregnant she would have came to school a while back.

"I'm staying with you for the rest of the day," he says as he grabs my bag and sling it over his shoulder.

"You don't have-"

"I am," he cuts me off and by now I knew he was angry. He wanted to keep this as much as a secret as I did and it only gets worse from here.

°~°

"Those baby names are ass!" I hear Diamond yell from upstairs.

I looked at Kylin who was looking at his phone, pretending not to pay attention but it was hard considering they've been bickering about this for almost an hour now.

"I don't know what you want me to do Diamond!" Asher screamed back which surprised me when I never heard his tone go higher than his regular voice.

It was silent for a few moment so I assumed they worked everything out in just a matter of seconds. I was wrong when I heard Diamond scream loudly.

"Get the fuck out!" Her voice boomed through the walls of the house and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Diamond has never screamed like that before.

A door slammed which caused me to jump and Asher stomped down the stairs until he appeared around the corner. I watched as he ran his fingers through his hair and left out the front door. My lips were pursed as I turned to look at Kylin.

"I'll go talk to him," he sat his phone down and left out the door.

I sighed, knowing I'll have to do the same thing with Diamond and she's dealing with mood swings right now. I dragged myself up the stairs and made it to her room, I took a deep breath before softly knocking.

"What?" Her voice was harsh on the other end as I opened it, peeking my head in to make sure she wouldn't yell at me before walking in and sitting at the corner of her bed.

"Are you okay?" That was an easy question. We all knew Diamond wasn't okay and I smack myself to ask such a stupid question.

She sat criss cross on her bed, resting her hand on her forehead in exhaustion, her belly was noticeable now, it was cute to see Diamomd bloated and I have no idea why.

"I think I'm in love with Asher," she blurts and I choke on my own spit.

"H-huh?" I say literally trying to pull myself together. This wasn't a bad thing, right? I always thought Asher was the right guy for her.

"He told me that he loves me but I don't know how to react," she sighs.

"Tell him you feel the same way," I quickly say. I don't mind playing match maker with them, I've been shipping them for a while now.

"It isn't that easy Nalia," she huffs before getting up, looking through her drawer.

"Explain." I follow her every movements.

She pulled at her hair and rubbed her belly. "For one, I'm pregnant. I doubt he would even want to deal with me for that long."

"He's dealt with you through this. Come on Diamond, we all see how he looks at you. He's basically a father to that baby growing in your stomach," I say. I'm literally trying to back Asher up here, if Diamond wants to cut you off she would, in a damn heartbeat and without a second thought.

She laughs, looking down at her stomach. "I guess so. I just don't want to loose him." She sits down on the bed again and for the first time I actually see the emotion in her eyes, she's hurt and fragile and she needs someone to help her through all of this.

"You won't," I grab her hand. "And if he leaves, I'll hunt him down and kill him myself."

Her eyes slightly widened before she laughs, realizing I stole her joke from where Kyle broke my heart.

"I guess I could tell him but he has to ask me out on a date first."

°~°

Ooooouuuuu some drama is about to ariveee, i smells it lol.

Excuse the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)