51~ "of course not."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

Diamond literally went all out. After discovering she surprisingly still had money on her card, she wasn't stopping at buying her things for her bedroom. I'm so surprised as to how I never noticed until now and it's pathetic.

She was fine with the bed but she claimed how the room needed a touch up because it seemed old and boring.

"Maybe I should match my curtains with yours," she says as she look at some black curtains.

I personally didn't have a problem with her sleeping in my room, her company was well invited and after what happened last night, I didn't want to let her out of my sight.

"It isn't like anyone can look but that's a good idea," I shrug. Your room isn't comfortable until you have dark colored curtains.

She continued to browse, the basket literally full of carpets and lamps and mirrors and a new bed set, Diamond is so bougie.

"I don't like how you don't have LED lights in your room," she shivers as if the topic was too creepy to bring up.

"I thought I told you I didn't know where to order them from," I defend.

Diamond was supposed to be giving me the website name and never did.

"Whose fault is that?" She side eyed me.

"Yours!"

She bursts out laughing and I playfully roll my eyes as my phone dings in my pocket. A message from Kylin pops up and my lips break out into a smile.

Kylin, 5:28p.m.
  Imagining you in my bed right now;)

I shut my phone off and stuff it in my back pocket. I forgot tonight he was racing and I hoped everything would go fine. A part of me was still upset that he didn't want me there but I'll have to accept the fact that I can't be with him all the time.

"Have you ever sent nudes to him?" Diamond caught me off guard with that question.

"Of course not," I knew Kylin was the type to accept nudes but I was never comfortable with showing my body on camera, especially if I'm naked.

"You should surprise him."

That gave me an idea. I didn't have to specifically send him nudes but it could be something close to that.

"Are there any clothing stores around here?" I asked, I knew his perfect good luck charm even if I didn't have to be there.

"Uhm... I think so yea."

•••

I took a deep breath, I was literally sweating.

At the clothing store I told Diamond my genius plan and of course she took it over board and bought lingerie. I wasn't comfortable in this but Kylin would appreciate this so it was nice to take risks. The lingerie was very lacy and black, Diamond said I looked good in black plus it was really cute.

The bra was strapless and I hoped that it didn't fall off while I was taking the pic, the only thing that was really supporting was the strings tied in the back that Diamond oh so gladly help me tie, the panties were very small and in the crack of my ass, I was desperate to get these off as fast as I could.

I sat on my knees in my body mirror, it was dark but my flash would be on when I take the picture. I took a deep breath and put my hand on right boob and turning my head slightly to the side before snapping the pic, the flash went off, lighting up my whole room for a good second before it was dark again. I looked at the pic, I was glad I took a shower because my body looked moisturized.

My eyes settled on the send button, I was scared to send it yet so eager to know his reaction. I knew he wouldn't judge but I was really self conscious right now. My message would be good luck;) but that sounded corny and cliché, I didn't have no other sexy reply so that would have to do.

My heart dropped when my finger tapped send, I locked my phone and threw it across the room with a yelp. I get up and flip my light switch on, quickly changing out of the lingerie and slipped on my pajamas. I sat on my bed and nervously bit my nails, staring at my room that was in the middle of the floor.

It felt like hours but it was only minutes before he responded, my stomach didn't feel right as I got up and slowly walked across the room to grab my phone. My heart was really beating hard in my chest again.

My eyes danced over the message twice before smiling. I was glad he loved it.