46~ "dont stop."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

After telling Kylin the full story I was stuttering trying to process the right words in my head. He was speechless unable of what to say and I understood, I was speechless to.

He ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his mouth. "She has to tell the authorities."

"I don't think she wants to," I speak.

Diamond is a attention seeker but only for a good cause, this is a small town and the news would spread fast. She wouldn't be able to walk out the house without people looking at her. She would get so much hate it would become impossible for her to get over it.

Asher appeared from the corner, he looked flushed. "She doesn't want to move."

I nod my head before leaving the guys downstairs and going up, entering my room and finding Diamond hugging herself in the corner of my bed. I sit down in front of her and she looks at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Diamond-"

"I can't believe they kicked me out," she says now looking away, rocking back and forth. "Mom didn't even believe me."

My hand touched her knee and she jumped, pulling at her hair. I've never seen Diamond like this and I hate it, I hate the pain her father is putting her through its unbearable to watch.

"You always have a place here," I assure her. With my mom knowing her situation I knew she wouldn't want her going back to that place.

"I don't want to wear you down," her tone was calm.

"Trust me, you aren't," that's the last thing she's doing right now.

A silence gloomed over us, no one saying a word. I didn't know what to think or say, it's shitty how life can really turn out for you.

I watch her swallow the lump. "Can we have the bedroom?"

"Of course," I say without a second thought before realizing what she meant. "We?"

She looked away. "Me and Asher, I don't want to go back to his house."

I slowly nod my head. There's no way I was going to spend the night on the couch so Kylin's house it is.

"Just please keep the door locked," I plead. If my mother found them in bed together, there would be no ending to that. "And change the sheets." Only God knows what these two would be doing.

"Oh Nalia-"

"Don't pretend you aren't going to do the nasty," I joke and begin to pack some clothes for the night.

I heard Diamond scoff. "Says the one that isn't a virgin."

I gasp as if I'm offended but laugh. "It was totally worth it." I toss my duffle bag on the bed and start throwing random clothes in, along with my toothbrush and deodorant.

When I was done Diamond wrapped me in a hug which caught me off track, she burried her head in my shoulder and sighed in relief.

"Thank you Nalia, for everything," she says.

I smile. "Of course."

°~°

"Ah hah! You suck total ass!" I cheer as I toss the remote on the couch. I get up and do a weird dance in victory.

Kylin rolled his eyes before shutting off the t.v. "I let you win, you must forgot how bad you are at video games."

I scoff. I just beat Kylin three times in a row and there was nothing better than that.

"I think it's the other way around babe," I joke and his eyes rolled again. I knew I was terrible at Call of Duty but it was nice that he let me win, I was just taking it overboard and saying that he sucks.

"You're just upset that I beat you three times. Loser," I add which I know would catch his attention.

"You know, you should watch that mouth of yours," he warns as he puts the controllers in the desk that the t.v. sat on.

"Or what?" I say in a tone that made him push me against the wall, and pin my arms above my head.

It was sexy how I could make Kylin get worked up just by simple words. It was a major turn on how aggressive he could be without hurting me.

His eyes focused on my lips so I did the only thing that would turn him on even more. I licked my lips slowly and it wasn't long before I felt him hardened against me. This time I want him to be aggressive with me, no going slow and no stopping.

He kissed my neck softly, trailing his lips against my earlobe, my body was screaming for him. Every inch of me wanted to feel his bare skin on mine.

"Come take a shower with me," he whispered and I smirked, my heart pumped.

"Make me."

WARNING SEX SCENE UP AHEAD!!》

He pulled away, looking at me with full lust in his eyes. A smile played on his lips before he walked down the hall leaving me alone. I heard the bathroom door close and it didn't take long before I bolted up the hallway and into his bedroom.

I thought this over, I've never showered with anyone before, let alone Kyle and I was about to jump in with the love of my life. I knew where he was going with this and I wanted it, I wanted all of it.

I pulled my shirt over my head when the shower water cut on, I pulled my pants off and nearly yelp when I notice my granny panties.

"Are you serious?" I groan before taking those off and burried them deeply in my bag. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my braids into a low ponytail.

I opened the door to the bathroom and sighed in relief when the curtain was closed and his clothes littered the floor steam coming from the top. I took a deep breath before pulling the curtain back and taking a step inside.

Kylin smiled at me before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "Nice of you to join me."

I never stood naked in front of anyone besides my mother but that was when I was child and too young to bathe myself. I was way more nervous than the first time.

I was in full view of his private area but refused to look down because the size of it was immaculate, no wonder why I was in pain.

He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue immediately entering my mouth. I was pinned against the shower wall and I hoped and prayed that I wouldn't be dumb enough to slip and ruin this.

His lips trailed against my neck and I traced my fingers along his chest. It was fast and yet so passionate. He gripped my butt before trailing his fingers along my inner thigh. I gasp when he lift me up, wrapping my legs around him and I felt him against me.

He pulled away, and I pout. "Tell me to stop and I will." Our breaths were heavy and my skin was on fire, there was nothing I wanted more than this.

I shake my head. "Don't stop."

Kylin smiled before he entered me and a wave of pleasure washed through me as I let out a moan.

°~°

Well it was a partial sex scene lmao. I always cringe when I re-read sex scenes I try my best not to add the genital areas cause that makes me cringe ten times harder.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)