23~ lake house pt. 4

•Nalia's P.O.V•

"Please!" I cried out. "Don't."

The guy looked at me, his gun aimed right at Kylin ready to pull the trigger at any moment.

A feeling washed over me as I looked into Kylin's eyes, he seemed... distant like he knew this day was coming.

"I'm sorry Nalia," he said.

My heart shattered at his voice crack.

"See what he's gotten you in to?" The guy replies with a smirk. "Danger. This kid is nothing but trouble."

"Put the gun down please," I beg as tears streamed down my face, my body was numb sitting on the floor, I couldn't move, my whole body was frozen, it feels like I'm about to loose my other half.

"Why? He deserves to die," his eyes looked back at Kylin with so much hatred. "He has nothing to live for."

But he has me. That's what I wanted to say but my mouth didn't open. We been through so much together and this can't be the end, I would be broken, more broken then my failed relationship with Kyle.

"I love you... Nalia," Kylin says and for the first time, a tear rolled down his cheek.

The man smirked before he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. A loud gun shot echoing through my ears.

I woke up screaming, I felt sweaty and my heart was pounding hard.

"Nalia," someone said my name which made me scream louder only to notice it was Kylin.

A dream.

I looked at his worried eyes.

"You okay?" He asked as he sat up, the night sky pouring in through the window.

I nod my head. "Just a dream." Even though I was trying to catch my breath which didn't help at all, my heart was pounding so hard I was afraid he would hear it or it'll burst.

He reached up and caressed my cheek. "You're crying."

Oh shit.

I smile before wiping my eyes, sniffling as Kylin continued to stare at me. Of course I was crying, Kylin is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me and the thought of loosing him put me in a bad place.

What the hell kind of dream was that? It felt so real.

"What happened?" Kylin asked as he turned my face so I could look at him.

His grey eyes had a curious yet scared glint look and it made me wonder what did happen. I haven't had a nightmare in a long time and that was scary, especially if it consist of a gun pointed towards Kylin.

I wanted to tell him, I should have but I didn't and have no idea why.

My hand reached up and touched his jaw before I smash my lips onto his with as much confidence as I could muster, I was desperate for his lips to touch mine again. It took him completely by surprise but he kissed back and I soon found myself straddling his lap.

His hand rested on my butt and gave it a gentle squeeze before his lips worked down on my neck, sucking and kissing it passionately. I tilt my head to give him better access as my heart felt like it was going to explode.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as he started kissing my chest near my breast.

"Nalia," he calls my name breathless.

"Hmm," I knew what his request would be which slightly amazed me.

"We should stop," he says as he continues to kiss my collarbone, his lips traced my weak spot and I bite my bottom lip to hide a moan.

This boy is truly a work of art.

"I want *kiss* to *kiss* make sure *kiss* you're ready *kiss*."

I smiled as he brought his face towards mine, his eyes dark which made him look incredibly sexy. My head nods before I ran my fingers through his hair. "Okay."

°~°

Diamond gasped which made me jump and drop my lip gloss. "What the fuck?"

Her eyes landed on my neck and her mouth dropped. "Are those... hickies?"

That's when my eyes popped out of my head and I ran into the bathroom, no doubt, three freaking hickies, two on my collar bone and another one near my breast.

"Oh my God," she jumped with joy as I examined my neck in horror.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

"You guys had-"

"No!" I cut her off. "We didn't."

"I can't tell," she smirks as she walks back into the room to finish her makeup.

Today we were going to the fair and me having a three hickies on my body is not okay, I wasn't even sure he was going to do that.

"How am I supposed to cover this!?" I ask as I approach Diamond, she was the makeup artist here.

"Don't," she shrugs as she applies eyeliner.

"Diamond!"

"It's hot, at least we aren't going to school," she has a point but still!

"Please can-"

"Guys, can we go now!?" Asher called from down the hallway interrupting my begging.

Diamonds eyes danced with excitement. "Looks like we don't have time," and she ran out the room.

I groan as I look at the dark purple spots on my skin, sadly I couldn't use my hair as a shield because it was in a high puff.

My stupid mistake.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the room, Kylin looked at me and smiled.

Today I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a pink crop top. Kylin wore grey sweatpants which made him look good and a black shirt.

I notice his eyes darted towards my neck and I quickly held my hand up there, he rolled his eyes before removing my hand and taking a closer look, I expected him to be mad or angry but he smirked, a dimple forming which only made my heart jump. He soon leaned down and kissed my neck, I could feel his smile against my skin as he pulled away.

"You taste good."

If that didn't get my water running I don't know what did.

°~°

How'd you like this chapter?? Pretty steamy and sexy if you ask me, don't we all need a Kylin in our lives.

Did you like the little joke I put at the end? I hope you get it because it made sense to me.

Did you like Nalia's nightmare? Not sure if you're supposed to lol.

It may be two or three chapters left in the 'lake house' series, you're probably getting tired of it.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)