4~ "we're together now."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I basically got bombarded when I came home, my mother yelling at me because I was gone longer than expected and Diamond was just... all over the place.

All it took was for them to mention Kyle and I broke down in tears, choking while explaining the story.

Their faces filled with disgust, I left the part out about Kylin's proposition because that was only information for Diamond's ear. Never would I thought I would break down in front of the only two people who mattered in my life, it was embarrassing but I felt comfortable when they comforted me and my mom basically threatened to murder him if he was older than eighteen.

I swear this lady is vicious.

Me and Diamond sat in my room as my mom was downstairs making chocolate chip cookies.

"I seen Kylin today," I mumbled when she came from my bathroom.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "And?"

I was debating if I should tell her but I had no other choice, I came this far there's no reason to stop now.

"He wants a fake relationship," I started and her mouth dropped. "To make Kyle jealous of course."

"What!" She screamed out loud I had to shush her. "What'd you say?"

"No, of course but he told me to think about it," I shrugged.

To me, it would be a huge deal if I came out dating Kylin White, the guy who doesn't do relationships, or doesn't believe in love, the guy who basically fucks and ducks. Everyone would probably think I'm just another one of his 'bedmates.'

"I'd say yes," her eyebrows raised as she sat down beside me and I gag, already knowing what she meant by that eyebrow raise.

"Why?"

She sucks her teeth like I just asked the dumbest question in the world. "Well, for one, he's fine as shit, and two, his dick is proba-"

"Stop!" I cut her off. "I've heard enough."

She laughs before ripping off her fake eyelashes. "But I'll consider saying yes, he might treat you way better than Kyle."

Same thing he said just in different words.

I can change your life. That was sexy as fuck but do I really want to be known as the girl who dates the player? Everyone know he doesn't do relationships so how exactly could we pull this off? And Kyle? I doubt he'll even believe this.

"You really think I should do it?" I asked looking at Diamond.

Her head nods instantly. "Duh. It'll be better than moping around."

I softly giggle, this could be a huge change for me, as long as real feelings aren't involved, we should be fine. I doubt Kylin would catch feelings anyways, I mean, come on.

"I'm really considering taking up the option your mother mentioned."

Murdering my ex? Sounds like a good plan but I don't belong in prison.

°~°

I was scared shitless- well a better word, nervous. Kyle wanted to talk to me and I figured it would be the perfect time to tell him I moved on, of course he doesn't know about my made up desicion but I'll tell him tomorrow at school.

Kyle was sitting on the bench when I approached him, the cold breeze nipping my bare skin through my ripped jeans as I sat down beside him, keeping my eyes ahead of me.

The last thing I want is to look at his perfect face and break down in tears in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Nalia," he spoke first.

He's sorry. He cheated on me and that's his lame excuse?

"Why?" I took a deep breath trying to blink back my tears.

I knew this was a bad idea. The guy I dedicated two years of my life cheated on me, the guy I love so much and still manage to love him no matter how much he hurt me.

When he didn't speak I spoke again. "You were willing to wait Kyle when I told you and then you go behind my back to fuck Alexis? Out of all people." I was intending on giving away my virginity to Kyle after he told me he wanted to wait.

"I didn't fuck her," he defended.

"You were about to," I finally looked at him. "If I hadn't walked in that room, we would probably still be together and I'll have no clue as to what happened." I was angry. Angry at the fact that I was going to give my virginity to him, plain and simple.

"Nalia-"

"How could you even do this? The whole football team knew about your thing with Alexis and I was so blind to not notice," I hated myself for it. I was so caught up in my feelings for him and thinking he's a good guy, I didn't pay attention to what was going on around me. He was cheating in my face.

"How did you hear about that?" He looked surprised at the information I told him.

"Kylin told me," I muttered turning so I wouldn't look at him anymore.

It hurts to know the only guy you trust goes behind your back and does some sneaky shit like this.

"You guys talked?" His tone sounded bitter. He hates Kylin, with a passion. I don't know what for but I knew me coming out as dating him would get under his skin.

"We're together now," I blurted out. I felt a little relieved to get that off my chest.

He choked on his own spit. "What? How could you move on so fast?"

No way he's turning this on me?

"You did while in our relationship," I shrugged.

I knew he was furious, his hands gripped the bench hard and he bit his bottom lip, a habit he did when he got pissed.

"You're dating a white guy?"

"No need for the racism, he's a better boyfriend then you'll ever be," I defended as I raised to my feet.

I've had enough of this, I checked my phone only to play it off so I could leave.

"I have to go," I told him before walking off.

I yelled from behind me. "Lemme guess, is it Kylin?"

I smiled. "That's for me to worry about."

°~°

Most of these chapters are already written I'm going back and editing them.

Vote. Fan. Comment. Share. Love you.