57~ "you've come."

•Kylin's P.O.V•

It was twenty minutes before Diamond walked out and I didn't hesitate to jump up. She flashed me a look before I walked in, shutting the door behind me. I started to break down when I made contact with her body in the hospital bed, her stomach was wrapped in a white bandage and the tubes going in and out her body made me hate myself even more.

I grabbed the chair and brought it closer to her bed, sitting down and taking her hand in mine. I took a deep breath, trying to control myself and stop my sentences from becoming shaky but I knew that was impossible.

A tear fell, hitting the back of her hand and I kissed it. That's when more tears came and by now I was full on sobbing.

"I'm sorry." I cried, I didn't have a proper excuse because there isn't one. I rested my lips on her cold hand and closed my eyes. "This wouldn't have happened if I didn't open the door." I reflected on all the moments we had. I didn't have time to think the worst but that's exactly what the hell I'm doing and I have to stop.

"When you wake, I swear I'm gonna make it up to you." I promise. I knew that when she wake I would be selfish with her.

I looked at her face, her mouth slightly opened to tell she was actually breathing and her eyes closed tight. I rubbed my finger gently over her cheek and sighed, she was so cold yet so soft. My heart started to ache and I knew exactly what I needed to do.

"I love you." I planted a long kiss on her cheek before leaving, walking out the room. "Lets go Ryan." By now my anger had took over me and I'll do anything to make sure Dean repays.

°~°

Somehow I was shaking, a part of me was scared, angry, and strangely confused. I took a deep breath in and released it.

"I'll come with you Kylin," Ryan says.

I shake my head. "No." I needed to do this alone. I took another deep breath before checking to make sure the gun was still tucked away and walked in, everyone looked at me and the house smelled of nothing but marijuana and cigarettes, it burned my nose a little but I managed to cope before looking at one of the guys who no doubt had just shooted up.

"Where's Dean?" I knew where he was I just wanted to make sure he was actually here.

The guy lazily pointed somewhere to the back before falling back against the wall and his eyes closed. I walked to the back and opened the door, not even caring enough to knock, everyone looked at me and I pointed my finger to tell them to go.

Dean looked at me, a smirk on his face that irritated me so bad.

"You've come," he takes a puff of his cigarette before putting it out in a ash tray.

"Give me one reason," I say trying so hard not to break down in tears. "One reason as to why you shot her?" There was no valid explanation because Nalia had nothing to do with this.

"She shouldn't have been there," he shrugs and laughs.

I knew a part of me would regret doing this but the other part would regret not doing this. Dean isn't a good person but that doesn't give me a reason to shoot him, he has a baby on the way and I'm not sure how Char-lotte would react if I shot the father of her baby. But, Nalia has done nothing wrong and he shot her.

My anger took the best of me and I pulled my gun out, aiming it right at his face. I knew Dean wasn't scared because he's been in this situation millions of times.

"Calm down Ky, it's not that big of a deal."

Is he serious? My hand was shaking just a little as I cocked it back, I've never thought about using the black object in my hand but I won't hesistate to shoot.

"You fucking shot her!" I yell, feeling my tears build up.

"She's still alive so what's the problem?" He stood up, when he noticed my silence he spoke again. "Just put the gun down Kylin."

He walked towards me and I jerked it. "Don't fucking move!" Dean put his hands up, he knew I wasn't going to shoot because I've never actually shot a gun but I'm willing to do anything to make him pay.

"You aren't going to shoot me."

This is something I would live with for the rest of my life but if something happens to Nalia, I would hate myself. I wasn't going to kill him but put him through the exact same pain he put my girlfriend in.

I took a deep breath before pulling the trigger back and I watch as the bullet hit him in his shoulder and he fell back in agony, he held his shoulder and I watched the blood.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled but I ignored him and quickly walked out.

°~°

It's been a while, I think I'm gonna leave this book as a cliffhanger, I don't think I'm gonna make a sequel but I'll let you know.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)