24~ lake house pt. 5

•Nalia's P.O.V•

"Hurry up!" I say impatiently as I drag Kylin towards another roller coaster, Asher and Diamond following behind slowly.

"We've been here for almost six hours, I'm tired and hungry," Diamond grumbled as we stood in the line.

"We will get food after this," I tell her.

"You said that an hour ago!" Asher adds.

I ignore and jump with joy as the line moves, I haven't been on a roller coaster in years and I wanted to take advantage of my time here.

We've seen a few people that went to our school but it was nothing but a simple wave or in Kylin's case, a small talk considering people are surprise that we are still together.

Almost two months strong baby!

"How are you not hungry?" Asher groans with a disbelief look on his face.

I wonder the exact same thing. "Maybe because I'm not thinking about food," I shrug which only makes Diamond groan louder. I noticed a few hours ago how she was getting fat, I'm not judging but she has been eating more often than usual. It's normal for Diamond but she's really eating.

We were finally next in line and my heart pumped.

"Are you sure you wanna ride... this?" Kylin says from beside me.

I look up at him and he stares ahead in some kind of feeling, fright?

"Of course," I reply without a second thought.

He looks down and I notice his hands slightly shaking. I've known Kylin for almost two months and never knew he was afraid of a roller coaster, I grabbed his hand and his head snapped towards mine. I wasn't going to laugh at him for being afraid of a silly roller coaster, I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm right here."

°~°

"That was the best ride I've ever got on!" My fists pump with joy as we exit the ride. The other three was behind me, trying to catch their breath and holding their hearts like they were going to burst from their chest.

"That was some scary shit," Asher says as we stand in line at a food stand.

"I agree," Diamond adds. "What the hell kind of ride was that?"

"Apprently something Nalia finds enjoying," says Kylin and I shoo them with my hand.

It was indeed scary but fun at the same time. The turns were so sharp and it went so fast, at first I was sure I was going to die but that didn't matter. The ride had the longest and fastest drop of my life.

After we ordered we sat down at a near by table. The fair was pretty at night, different colors and the loud chatter of people and screaming of children was some how satisfying. It brings back memories when my parents brought me here as a family, we would stay at a hotel and come to the fair days later and spend eight hours here, it was definitely the time if my life but now, they're separated, dad's getting married and mom is pregnant with someone else's baby who doesn't even want it.

I always wanted a sibling, it would be a huge deal to become a older sister and mom should keep the baby. She has to, it would kill her if she ever gotten rid of it.

"What are you thinking?" Kylin whispered beside me.

I turn to look at him, his grey eyes studying me, "nothing."

His fingers stopped at the mark on my neck, he looked satisfied with the fact that he created this. Kyle was never able to put a hickey on my neck, let alone three.

"You look good with my mark," he commented.

He made it seem like he was a werewolf and I was his mate. Is it weird that I felt good with his hickey on me?

I smiled. "I have to use the restroom." My nerves were acting up again so I got up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kylin asked but I shook my head.

"I'm a big girl," and I walked away.

The bathroom wasn't far but it was definitely dark, I walked into the small bathroom and closed the door, I held my nose when the horrible smell hit my nose.

"Oh... God."

I take a deep breath which was a bad idea when the taste entered my mouth. I looked down at the toilet on the verge of throwing up so I left, there's no way I'm using that damn bathroom, I'll hold it.

I released a breath when the fresh air hit my face, it felt good instead of being trapped in the small porta potty.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I was pulled back and slammed onto the ground, it was dark but I could make out three tall and bulky figures.

"We finally found you," said the oddly familiar voice, it reeked of cigarettes and my instant thought was Dean but it wasn't, it was the guys from the gas station.

"Where's your protective boyfriend now?" The guy laughed as he sent a kick to my stomach. I groan as I try to back up but my head hit a fence.

A fence?! What the fuck? The one time I try to get away I can't because a freaking fence wants me to die.

The other guy soon picked me up, pinning my arms behind my back so I couldn't move but I kicked as much as I could which didn't help considering the guy is fucking huge.

He laughed again before sending a couple punches to my stomach and I scream in pain, someone has got to hear me.

He grabbed my face, looking at me with the most disgusting look I've ever seen.

"You're a pretty little one aren't you?" He sneered as he examined my face. I shook my head and kicked him in the balls, he fell to the ground and the guy loosened his grip on me so I fell, quickly standing to my feet and running, running as fast as I could screaming.

People looked at me but Kylin quickly caught me and ran towards me along with Diamond and Asher, I fell to my feet when they reached me, clutching my stomach in pain.

Kylin looked above me slightly and before I knew it he was out of sight and tackled the guy.

Diamond ran towards me while Asher struggled to get Kylin, people watching and pulling out their phones.

"Nalia, what happened?" Diamond asks as her eyes filled with worry.

I couldn't even speak as Kylin continued to beat the guy up, sending punch after punch yelling incoherent things but I knew he was angry. A tear sprung my eye for some reason and I was scared to see how my stomach looked, the guy punched me so hard and my skin is really sensitive.

Asher was able to finally pull Kylin off the guy, he struggled hard but Asher was able to hold him.

"You're dead!" Kylin scream. "You are fucking dead."

°~°

I don't really like this chapter, I guess because the paragraphs were short and I wasn't sure how to actually write it but I hope you enjoyed it, it's pretty long but I think I'm going on a updating spree today lol.

I know I said Diamond was going to be the topic but she's coming up, next chapter might be the last one in the 'lake house' series.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)