44~ "yea, no kidding."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

The sun peeked through my slightly open curtains, I yawned before turning over hencing a bit at the pain in my legs. Kylin was staring at me, his grey eyes watching intently.

"How long have you been staring at me?" I ask and slowly threw my leg over him, our skin touched indicating we were completely naked.

"A while," a smile danced on his lips and my eyes roll.

That isn't completely weird.

He pulled me closer, gripping my thigh. "Are you sore?"

I nod my head and he sighs before pecking my lips. "I'm sorry."

I never thought in a million years that my virginity would be taken by Kylin, the guy I hated a few months ago and now look at me, completely in love with him. I rest my palm on his cheek, brushing back his hair. He smiled at me.

"I love you," he whispered. I climbed on top of him and put my chin on his bare chest, I was so drawn to him there was nothing that could change my mind or regret falling in love. I regret loving Kyle but he's the past and a part of me is glad I recovered from the excruciating heartbreak.

"I love you."

°~°

Diamond met me at the cafe. I realized we haven't spent much time together lately and I missed her.

She smiled when she seen me, her eyes big and wide. I could notice her belly slightly poking out and couldn't help but worry of how she would cope with school.

"You had sex," she says which catches me completely off guard.

I choke on my milkshake. "W-what?"

"You had sex," she repeats and crossed her arms as if she just solved an escape room. "You and Kylin had sex, I could tell."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Trust me I wasn't planning on hiding this from her but it shocked me how easily she found out. "How?" Diamond was a boy expert but I didn't know she was a sex expert, it didn't shock me I should have expected that.

"You seem more happy and your skin isn't dull anymore."

"Ouch," I was offended by that. I always thought my skin was fine just the way it was. "And what do you mean dull?"

"Faded. It looks brighter now."

I give her an upset look. It kind of hurt my feelings that she thinks my skin was dull. I never really paid attention to it only when I put on lotion so I wouldn't be ashy but dull? How in the hell does my skin look dull? Can skin even look dull?

"I've been having thoughts lately," she sighs and I knew it was time to get serious. "I'm going to have my baby but I can't do school anymore."

Huh? "You have to, how else are you going to graduate." I know she's thinking about the baby but she has to think about herself to. Diamond can't quit because of a baby, there's another way.

"Online," she sighs getting frustrated. "I don't know Nalia, all I know is that if I walk into that school pregnant I'm not going to survive."

"Yea, no kidding." High school is nothing but gossip, if one person finds out you had sex the whole school would know in just a matter of days and Diamond coming in pregnant, that would spread faster than a virus. I don't want her going through that suffering, it'll be too much to handle and I don't have time getting into fights.

"I have to go back home," she blurts.

"What?!"

"My mother needs to know what her husband did to me, it isn't right," a tear slowly fell from her eye and I reached across the table to hold her hand. My heart hurt for my best friend, there was nothing I could do that would take this pain away. If we could go back in time I knew Diamond would have did something to stop this.

"I'll go with you if you want?" I suggest, if she needs emotional support I'm here for her one hundred percent.

She smiled. "Thank you."

°~°

Omgggggg guys I haven't updated in a years!!! Lol I'm sorry but here's a makeup chapter hope u can forgive me. I also have no idea when school is going to start but I don't think I'll be that busy.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)