2~ "hey mom."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

A groan in frustration leaves my mouth as I look at the answer that was surely wrong on my Spanish homework. There is no way I'll be able to complete this without my textbook which Kyle so gracefully has. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number, letting it ring out before it went to his voicemail.

Hmm, he usually answers my calls so I sent him a quick text.

Me, 4:27p.m.
I need my Spanish book:(

A few minutes pass by as I struggle again with the same question, writing it then erasing it, when he didn't text back I only assumed he was helping his mother so I sent him another.

Me, 4:33p.m.
I'm coming over.

I tossed my homework aside and laced up my black and white vans, grabbing my phone and marching downstairs.

Mom was on the couch watching her favorite reailty t.v. show when I grabbed her car keys.

"I'll be back, I have to get my Spanish book from Kyle," I inform.

"Nalia," her voice was warning as she turned to face me, her eyes not believing me.

"Don't worry. If it helps I'll call you as soon as I leave," I reassure her which is only going to be about twenty minutes.

"Make it quick, Diamond is supposed to be coming over," she reminded me.

Right. I forgot about that.

I shoot her a smile as I ran out the house and got in her car, starting the engine and backing out the driveway towards his house.

Let me mind you, I'm not the best driver, I took my test and failed when I accidentally hit two fake pedestrians that were children. Diamond had taught me just a little so I was only able to drive on back roads, never main roads or highways, that's like my death certificate waiting to be signed.

I pulled up to his house and got out, stuffing my phone in my back pocket and walking up and knocking on the front door. He hasn't texted me at all and all I want is my Spanish book. I understand if he's helping his mom but he should at least check in.

The door opens and his mom's eyes meet mine, a smile slowly fading and her eyes soon filling with confusion.

"Where's Kyle?" I ask.

She opened the door so I would walk in. "In his room hun."

My head nods as I walk up the spiral staircase, the look his mom gave me almost made me nervous but I noticed his door slightly ajar and some light peeking out. I reached his door and pushed it open, ready to say anything but the scene in front of me made my bones freeze. My heart completely shatters in my chest as I watch Kyle attempting to enter no other than Alexis's private part.

A tear sprung my eye as she smiled. "Wow." Was all I managed to say and they both looked at me. Kyle's eyes filling with complete horror and guilt and Alexis's eyes showing nothing, almost as if she was destined to break up a happy couple.

"Nalia-"

I hold my finger cutting him off, besides the fact that they are totally naked, my eyes stayed glued to his face and a single tear rolls down my cheek.

"This is what you were doing that you couldn't text me back," it wasn't a question, it was more of a statement.

I can't believe Kyle would do something like this, especially with her. Alexis has been trying so hard to get with him and she waits until he's in a relationship to fuck her- well almost.

"I was going to," his voice cracked. He had no reason to be upset.

"When!? When you were done helping your mom or when you were finished fucking her!" My voice raged with venom. I was pissed and angry and upset all at the same time. Angry that he was about to enter another girl and upset that I walked in mid way.

He was about to say something but I left, running down the stairs and passed his confused mom. I started my mother's car and backed away as quickly as I could, not wanting to see his pathetic house.

Tears streamed down my face as I drove down the street, my loud sobs filling the car as I sniffle, trying to stop my tears but they kept coming. A part of me wanted to go back but the other part told me to keep driving because he isn't worth it.

There was absolutely no explanation he could say that will change my mind and get back with him. I soon found myself at the park, getting out and sitting by a near by bench.

I then realize I had to call my mom so I did, trying to make my voice sound as normal as possible.

"Hey mom," I say.

"Hey Lia, are you on your way?" Her soft voice made me smile.

Should I tell her or should I lie?

"I stopped by the store, did you want anything?" That was the best lie I could come up with.

"No I'm fine but hurry back," she spoke and I heard chatter on the other end so I assumed it was Diamond.

"Okay," and I ended the call quickly.

My voice sounded normal but my mother would see right through me if I came in that house empty handed and a certain look that would trigger her mother instinct.

So I sat on the bench, replaying the disgusting scene that couldn't leave my mind when a certain someone walked up to me.

"Are you okay?"

°~°

What'd you think? Should I have put her feelings into more detail?

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you.