7~ "I love you bae."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I almost screamed in joy when we enter McDonald's, it's my favorite fast food restaurant and the fact Kylin took me here made my stomach happy.

I was starving but I wasn't going to let him know that, I assumed he would be taking me home but I'm glad either way.

We walked up to the counter and the girl smiled at us, well more to Kylin.

"What can I get for you?"

Does she even know that I'm here? It makes me angry that this girl is seriously hitting on him, in front of me. I know he isn't actually my boyfriend but my job as a girlfriend is to make it clear that we're dating.

"Uhm... a big mac and a large fry," Kylin ordered before turning to me.

"Just a double cheese burger and a medium fry," I shrug. I grabbed his hand and leaned against his shoulder, a smile finding my face as I glared at the girl, she noticed our hands and swallowed.

"Your total is 10.75."

Kylin paid and we sat at a booth at the window, he smiled at me, his eyes unreadable but I could tell he was impressed.

"What?" I was playing dumb.

"You're cute when you're jealous," he spoke, the smile never leaving his face.

I shrug. "Me? Jealous? Never." I grab my notebook and a pen from my bag, smacking it on the table with a smile. "Let's talk rules."

Our food arrived soon and it didn't take long for Kylin to dig in like a pig.

"Are you sure this is necessary?" He asks, a mouthful of food.

"Duh." Such a stupid question to ask.

Our Rules. Is what I wrote on top of the paper. I looked at him, expecting to throw something out but he shrugs, completely blank.

"Okay," I sigh. "Rule number one, no secrets?" It came out more of a question but I still wrote it down.

He nods. "That's good. Rule number two, no telling anyone."

"Except Diamond," I add also writing that in parenthesis.

"Yea because you two are like twins with in grown heads."

"Don't disrespect."

He laughs before popping a fry into his mouth, "uhm... you must come to my football games and wear my jersey."

"What?" I stop to look at him. I didn't even wear Kyle's jersey at his games.

"Isn't that what girlfriends do?" He asks as I bite into my burger.

"Yes, but I never wore Kyle's jersey," I mumbled. He didn't force me to because I knew how much attention would be drawn to me.

"That's because you were scared, it'll only make our relationship look more realistic," he explained.

I shouldn't be offended that he thought that way but I wrote it down nonetheless. Besides, I'll have to grow out of that sooner or later, I mean, I'm dating the school's player I'm going to get attention wherever I go.

He seemed more excited than me for some strange reason.

"Rule number four, only kiss me in public," I made sure to underline that. "Only in the eyes of other people never in private." It isn't like we were going to kiss in private but that rule still had to be known.

Kylin nodded his head even though a part of me seen that he didn't agree.

"And rule number five, no real feelings," that was another rule I underlined multiple times. It was only temporary.

He didn't say nothing else so I signed my name at the bottom and passed the paper to him, he looked at me and then the paper and burst out laughing teeth and all, that dimple showing on his left cheek.

"Are you serious?" He asked wiping a tear that seemed to escape from his eye.

It wasn't that funny.

"What? It seems more professional," I defend.

He shook his head before signing his name at the bottom.

"You, Nalia Evans, is one weird human being."

°~°

"I can't believe you live on your own," I say as Kylin drops me off.

He takes his helmet off. "It would be better if my girlfriend lived with me."

"In your dreams," I laugh and start walking up the path to my front porch.

"See you tomorrow babe!" He called out and I thank God my mother isn't home.

I throw my hand up and wave, entering my house just as his motorcycle pulled off. I sighed, taking my hair from its puff and running my fingers through it.

Tonight I'll wash it and throw it in a slick back, I was too late to do anything else.

My stomach was full and I felt... happy? I hope it was just the food though.

My phone dinged when I entered my room and a message from my mom popped up.

Mom, 6:43p.m.
  You can take my car tomorrow, a friend is driving me.

Finally. For once I won't have to ride on that damn motorcycle.

Me, 6:44p.m.
  Okay.

I dialed Kylin's number and he answered almost immediately.

"Miss me already?" His voice was husky which made me feel weird inside.

"No but my mom is giving me her car so I'll pick you up tomorrow," I inform him. It would be a mistake if he showed up on his motorcycle and I was able to take her car.

"So you're the boyfriend now?" He asked. "I don't think that's how it works."

My eyes roll. "Bye Kylin."

"I love you bae," he says in a girly voice and the call ends.

I laugh, tossing my phone on the bed.

That boy is something else.

°~°

Definitely updating today but how'd you like this chapter?

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)