56~ "this is my fault."

•Kylin's P.O.V•

It felt like my whole world came crashing down, my heart shattered when Nalia's helpless body fell to the floor, her eyes slowing closing before they don't open anymore. Something in me awoken, I wasn't sure what it was but I wanted to kill Dean.

I paced back and forth in front of Nalia's room, her mother and Diamond would be here and I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to tell them. Ryan sat in the chair, his leg shaking anxiously.

"Sit down Ky-"

"I can't!" I interrupted. There was no way I could sit down in a chair while the love of my life just got shot. I chewed on my nails nervously, my heart was beating hard in my chest and I wasn't sure what to think. So many things were running through my head it made me crazy.

A door slammed causing me to look up and see Nalia's mom running towards us with Diamond and surprisingly Asher behind them.

"Where is she?" Her voice was panicked as she reached me, her eyes were red so I knew she had been crying.

I pointed towards the room. "We can't go in until the nurse comes out." By now, I didn't give a shit about what I had to tell her mother, I couldn't tell her the full truth but I could tell her half of it.

"What happened?" I hear Diamond asked and my gaze avert to the ground. She noticed my silence and walked towards me, shaking my shoulders. "What the fuck happened!?"

That's when I broke down in tears, I don't cry and it's odd for me but I can't help it. "S-she was shot." Tears streamed down my face and my throat started to get dry.

Is this what happens when people cry?

Charlotte sobbed behind me and I immediately felt guilty. A part of me felt as if it was my fault, Nalia was with me when she was supposed to be with Diamond. Her mom was still wearing her work clothes so I only assumed she just came from it.

"How did it happen?" Says her mother and I wasn't sure how to tell her it was Dean, her babys father. Everyone looked at me, I forgot Asher was here considering the silence but I understand why, I could tell he wasn't used to getting news like this.

Charlotte raised her brows, getting impatient.

"Dean," I swallow the lump in my throat. "He uhm... shot her." Her eyes widened and she jumped to her feet.

"You got to be kidding."

I shook my head, I wish I was. She grabbed her phone before walking down the hallway. I sat down beside Ryan as Diamond and Asher walks towards me.

"How the hell did it happen?" Asher whisper shouts since her mom is only a few feet away.

There was no point in hiding it from anyone anymore. "I cheated Dean in a race but I didn't take the money, he showed up at my apartment and everything went downhill from there."

Diamond sighs, running her fingers down her face in exhaustion. This was too much to handle for two pregnant women.

The inside of me was eating me alive, this was definitely my fault. If she wasn't with me she wouldn't be the one in a hospital bed, maybe I shouldn't have said anything and Dean would've shot me but it would be the same for Nalia just as it is for me. I wiped my tears, taking a huge breath and releasing it. There was no room for me to think the worst but I couldn't help it, that bullet hit her in the lower stomach.

The door to Nalia's room opened and a nurse walked out, everyone stood and Charlotte walked over quickly, putting her phone in her pocket.

"Miss Evans has lossed a lot of blood, we have to take her into surgery tomorrow because the bullet is near her heart."

I felt tears spring my eyes again, this isn't the news that I wanted to hear.

"How the hell did the bullet travel from her stomach to her heart," Diamond says, her voice full of confusion and anger.

"It can do that honey," Charlotte whispers trying to calm Diamond down.

The nurse sighed before putting her clipboard on her side. "She can have visitors."

I sat down, I knew her mother wanted to see her first and that's exactly what she did as she quickly walked into her room. Diamond paced back and forth as Asher sat in the other chair in the corner of the room.

"This is my fault," I whispered to myself. If Nalia wasn't there, none of this would have happened, I probably would have been the one shot and in a hospital bed and I'll be okay with that but this is a different story, this is the love of my life and there has to be a possibility that she'll survive this.

"It's not Kylin, you had no idea that he was going to do that," Ryan assured me but I ignored him, there's nothing that could make me feel any better. I felt shitty inside, I knew something was wrong when Dean knocked on the door and I should have told Nalia to go back to the room or something. There was something I could that could have prevented all of this.

Charlotte walked out and I waited as Diamond walked in, I knew that when I walked in, I would break down in tears.

°~°

Let me know if there's any grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)