12~ "I wonder if she's good in bed."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

No matter how much I tried, this shirt was not coming down. Diamond decided the only way I'll look better in a oversized jersey is if i cut it into a crop top, of course Kylin's name and number showed but I felt exposed, and also white shorts

Everyone came dressing in our school color and the school we were going against dressed in their school color.

I wore my red and white vans and just like Diamond said, I wore fake eyelashes, they felt heavy on my eyelids but I'll have to survive the night. Diamond did my hair which was in a half up- half down style and my natural curls popped. Not to be big headed but I looked good. I didn't wear makeup which I had to beg her not to put on even though she pouted the whole way here.

"Ooh!" She cheered. "There's Asher!" Without a second thought she ran over to where he was, leaving me all alone. It was loud, people chatted and laughed and the concession stand was packed with hungry high schoolers. I sighed, pulling at the ends of my hair in nervousness.

How could she just leave me here all alone for a boy? I shouldn't feel offended tho, I'm happy for her as a best friend should be.

"I thought I find you here," a voice startled me as I turned and saw Kylin, he was geared up, head to toe minus the helmet but he looked good, really good.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked as I walked up to him.

A smile danced on his lips as he checked me out. "The jersey kind of gave it away."

Of course it did. Why did I have to be so stupid.

It took me by surprise when he wrapped his arms around me, he smelled fresh like the ocean.

Oh my God I love the ocean.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes, embracing the hug.

"You look beautiful," he whispered into my ear and I smiled softly to myself which brings me back to the night he said I was beautiful.

He was drunk but my mother always say a drunk person speaks a sober mind so I assume he was telling the truth.

"I want to take you somewhere after the game," he says when I pull away.

"Where?"

He laughed. "Just be patient."

Just then the players were called on to the field and a wave of confidence washed over me. Kylin was about to walk away but I pulled him back instantly smashing my lips onto his.

He was caught by surprise but kissed me back with passion. At least we aren't breaking rule number four.

I heard whistles come from all around us as his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, his breath was minty and he tasted good. Before his tongue could slip into my mouth I pulled away, my heart beating a mile a minute. For some reason I didn't mind kissing him in public but the thought of kissing him in private scared me.

"Wish me good luck," he mumbled.

I placed one last kiss on his lips and smiled. "There."

°~°

By tomorrow, my voice would be gone. I screamed so much, cheering for Kylin because he looked so damn good running up and down the field with the football tucked under his arm, dodging and jumping over enemy players. Even the way he threw the ball was sexy and I found myself staring, hard.

We won, of course and I couldn't be more happy. My throat was already starting to hurt but I'll have to live it through the night since Kylin said he wanted to take me somewhere.

Diamond left me a while ago on the bleachers to find Asher so that's what I did, climb off the bleachers to find Kylin. While doing so, I took my eyelashes off and tucked them safely into my back pocket, it felt like they were weighing my eyelids down.

"I wonder if she's good in bed," someone mumbled from behind me. I stopped and turned, seeing two guys checking me out, they were obviously the loosing team since they looked young in the face.

"I wonder if you'll be able to have kids once I kick you in your dick," I spit back attempting to mock them by deepening my voice.

They laughed, even their laughter makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Feisty, that's how I like them," the one with brown hair spoke before grabbing my wrist harshly. I struggled to pull away since he was basically cutting off my blood circulation.

"Let me go," I panicked as I felt my whole body soon being lifted from the ground.

"You're coming with us," the other said and I kicked.

I screamed but it's like no one seemed to hear me until my body was knocked down and my face hit the ground so hard I was surprised my teeth didn't fall out. I let out a whimper in pain as I saw Kylin tackle the guy, the other guy punching him in the back.

I stood up, my vision slowly blurred but it got back to normal once I stood on my feet. I couldn't help but notice the crowd starting to form and my eyes roll.

They couldn't hear me scream but they heard a fight?

Kylin was soon overpowered by the two boys and they started kicking him, I couldn't sit back and do nothing so with everything in me, I ran and tackled the guy, my face once again hitting something hard along with my side, I now realize that I slammed into the corner of the bench, my mouth letting out a yelp in pain.

Someone soon finally came and broke the fight out and it took a minute for Kylin to fight through the arms of other people before running towards me, his eyes feeling with sadness and worry.

"Nalia, tell me what's wrong," he demanded. I gripped my side.

Curse Diamond for putting me in such a small shirt.

"My... side," I managed to cough out.

°~°

Sorry this took so long, I'm staying with my bestie for a while because of her birthday and I'm trying to make this as memorable as possible.

Sorry for the grammar.

Vote. Comment. Share. Love you:)