6~ "baby I'm not reckless."

•Nalia's P.O.V• 

The word had got out that me and Kylin are officially a thing, apparently he made it official in the locker rooms and the boys just so happened to spread it. A lot of people wondered how and why I moved on so fast, there were rumors and laughter and very disappointment coming from other females.

"She couldn't have moved on that quickly." They were just jealous that the hugest player is actually in a realationship.

Yea, so what? Surprises happen.

Kylin ditched the football team to come sit with me and Diamond, just for a few weeks before I could finally get used to being around so many guys, Diamond hated my decision because, of course they were guys and she was boy crazy.

"Rules could be established but it'll make the relationship boring," Diamond rolled her eyes, she was wearing her fake eyelashes again and she looked amazing. I always thought about putting a pair on but was lazy to look up tutorials.

"How?" Kylin asked dipping his French fry in ketchup and popping it into his mouth, that boy loves some damn ketchup.

She shrugs. "It prevents you from doing certain things and knowing Nalia-" she dragged my name out. "-she'll really make the relationship boring."

I scoff, offended that she didn't take my side. "I don't know how reckless he could be."

"Baby I'm not reckless," Kylin defends throwing his arm around my shoulders and bringing me closer to him, I take in a huge whiff, enjoying the fact that he smells so good.

Kyle doesn't stink, he never did but the smell was getting old and it can't compare to how Kylin smells right now.

I notice Diamond turning around, her eyes looking at Asher Hale, the guy on our football team and the guy Diamond has liked for over three months now. He had bright blue eyes that were absolutely stunning and blonde hair, I think it was his tanned skin that drove Diamond crazy.

Look at how glowly his skin is in the sun.

Her words not mine. I was glad she wasn't obsessed with him like she was with the guy in freshmen year. It got so bad she followed him to his classes and learned his schedule, he did find out eventually and moved the next year, afraid that Diamond was some crazy lunatic trying to murder him.

She was just in love.

"You're staring," I inform her in case she doesn't know.

She sighs before turning to look at me. "We're partners in chemistry and I suck at it."

Besides the fact that Diamond is incredibly smart, chemistry is her weakest subject just like calculus is mine.

"I don't want him to think I'm playing dumb," she eats her mashed potatoes slowly.

"Ask him to tutor you," says Kylin, "He tutored me before."

The thought of Kylin needing help made me laugh. "He tutored you before?"

He nods his head before popping another French fry into his mouth.

"Guys, we're talking about me," Diamond rolled her eyes. "You think he'd help me?"

"Of course, the guys is a genius."

She smiled. "Consider that as me shooting my shot."

°~°

I close my locker and nearly jump when a pair of dark brown eyes glare back at me.

"Oh, hey Alexis," I casually say. Trust me, we aren't friends and I don't know why she hates me so much, I did nothing wrong except for the fact that I'm dating Kylin, in her eyes I'm not worth it because apparently they belong together. You know how the whole cliché story about the head cheerleader likes the football guy but he doesn't go after her. Yea.

"What makes you think you can date him?" She placed a hand on her hip.

The whole school knew that Kylin wasn't in to her, she was too desperate and wouldn't leave him alone, I think a part of her wanted to believe that they were a thing, it's miserable.

I shrug, fixing the strap on my shoulder. "I don't think anything. Not every guy wants you Alexis, you do realize that?" I get that she's perfect in every way but the girl is vicious. She makes girls run the opposite way and guys treat her as if she's some sort of queen.

Her eyes roll. "It isn't going to last." I don't understand what makes this girl so precious, I guess because her dad is head of the school board but that doesn't give her the right to treat people wrong.

My phone dinged, a message from Kylin telling me to hurry.

"I'd love to talk but my boyfriend is waiting on me," I sneer making sure she understands the word boyfriend.

I could practically see steam coming from her ears as I turned to walk down the hall. I exit through the doors and there Kylin was in all his glory sitting on his motorcycle waiting for me with his famous smirk.

"I missed you," he smiles as I walk up towards him. For the first time I actually noticed how scruffy his tires looked, I'm not sure if that's a thing but they looked as if he's been riding... hard? I'm not sure that makes sense.

"What's up with your tires?" I ask and his face suddenly goes unreadable before he smirks again.

"Not everyone enjoys slow motorcycle rides," he refers to me.

My eyes roll before I climbed on the back, wrapping my arms around him and once again, he tenses. It's weird considering I've been on it twice and he should have gotten used to it.

The engine started and I jumped, it gets me everytime.

°~°

Let me know if this is moving too fast. I enjoy criticism but only tips to make this book better:)

Vote. Comment. Share. Love you.

Follow my Instagram @_jaciiinta_