54~ "I'll call you later."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

"What are you so afraid of Kylin?" I ask as I held the clippers in my hand.

Somehow I convinced him to let me shave off the little hairs that were growing under his chin, he didn't like them and I offered to help. He sat on the toilet and I was between his legs, this would've been done and over with if he hadn't act like such a bitch.

"Oh, I don't know Nalia," he says sarcastically. "Maybe because you have no idea what you're doing."

I brush him off. "Sure I do." I don't even have experience of driving so what makes him think I know what I'm doing?

He grabbed my hand and gave me a serious look. It was funny to see him like this, I don't think he's ever been afraid of me since I drove.

"Okay," I say. "I won't hurt you." It took him a moment before he let me go and I turned the clippers on.

I held his face up and his eyes closed as I dragged them across the bottom of his chin. I swear he jumped and I couldn't help but slightly laugh. This guy is literally something else. The small hairs begin to fall and I restrained myself from cutting off his small mustache. I don't understand why I wanted to mess with him, he's afraid of me and I have no idea why.

"Done." I shut them off and put them on the bathroom counter.

"Already?" He touched his chin and got up to look in the mirror.

"Now did that hurt?" I say in a baby voice as he examined himself. He rolled his eyes, simply annoyed that I was making fun of him. My phone ringed and I left him in the bathroom.

I answered when the caller ID was Diamond. "Hello?"

"You think Asher is upset with me?" She immediately says.

"Probably. You did scream at him," I remind her in case she forgot.

She sighs. "Maybe I should make it up to him." Knowing what she meant I mentally gag, hoping she wouldn't tell me and just hang up.

"I'll call you later," she says.

"Love you."

"Love you to," and the call ends.

I sat my phone down just as Kylin approached behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled as he softly kissed my neck, trailing his fingers against my stomach.

"We should sleep," I tell him, putting my hand on his to stop. Even though I was definitely in the mood, I wanted to play with him for a bit.

"Why?" His voice was seductive and a major turn on. "I won't stop."

I grab his hand and bring it lower against the hem of my panties. I was wearing nothing but one of his sweatshirts and underwear underneath.

"What if I don't want you to stop?" I turn around and face him, bringing my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He smirked, slowly pushing back until I fell on the bed.

Kylin climbed on top, his hands brushing against my legs until his lips found mine. I kissed him passionately, my tongue dancing with his and pulled his shirt over his head. I tossed it somewhere in the room before his hands found my panties again. My body was on fire right now, I never thought that I would want this as badly as I do now. I don't think it's a bad thing, people change.

He slipped my panties off me before reaching for his pants.

I know how much Kylin likes to be in control but there's a point in time where I think I should be the one to please him. A part of me feels experienced enough to be in control but I don't want to freeze up with nothing to do. I flipped us over, my body on top of him. He brought his hands down to my butt and squeezed it.

I felt him against me and before I could, there was a loud knock at the door which jolted me away from him.

"Kylin!" Someone screamed, this time the voice was deeper and more scarier. I looked at him and he groaned before slipping his pants on and I did the same.

The banging continued along with more yelling. "Kylin! Open up the got damn door!"

I latch onto his arm as he approached the door, he swung it open and I immediately recognized it as Ryan.

"Ryan, what the fuck!" Kylin says as he shuts the door.

"Dean's looking for you."

°~°

More drama to come lol, I think I kind of got it planned out but I'm thinking about having this book up to like sixty chapters, no more than seventy.

Excuse the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)