32~ "it's beautiful."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I was nervous as hell, Diamond looked as if nothing could ruin her night but me? I was thinking the absolutely worst. Mom was in the kitchen stuffing her face with cake, her bump was more noticeable now, she was excited too only so she could take pictures.

"Aren't you excited baby?" My mom asks with a mouthful. She must've noticed the worried look on my face.

Of course I was but my nerves is bad for some reason. The dress stretched just above my knee and the confidence I had the first time was now gone. I styled my hair into a half up half down style with two braids in the front, Diamond basically forced me to wear black heels. I hardly knew how to walk in these and she knew that.

Diamond's dress fit her perfectly, he wore white pumps and her hair was tied in a bun, she wanted to wear makeup but I forced her to go natural and of course she threw a fit, but I told her she could wear her fake eyelashes and she was happy. There isn't really a point in wearing makeup honestly, we both wore large hoop silver earrings that were too heavy for me.

The doorbell soon rung which made me jump, Diamond jumped for joy as my mom went to answer it That's when my stomach felt funny, I realized that Kylin has never seen me in a dress or... pretty? This is his first time seeing my hair actually done and I'm scared, I don't want to know his reaction but I stood up from the stool nonetheless when the two boys walked in behind my mom.

Our eyes immediately locked and my hands got sweaty, my heart rate picked up when a small smile broke across his face, his grey eyes filled with admiration. I felt the sparks between us when he walked closer, each step releasing the butterflies in my stomach.

He wore a black tux and black dress shoes, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows which showed his perfect tones arms, he looked professional yet sexy at the same time. His black curly hair was messy, pieces falling over his forehead

"Pictures!" My mother cheered which broke me from my trance.

Kylin grabbed my hand before positioning myself in front of him and wrapped his arms around my waist, my breath hitched in my throat and still, the guy was taller than me with heels on.

Diamond smiled as Asher did the same thing and my mom grabbed her phone, switching to the camera.

"Ready?" She asked holding up her phone.

"You look stunning," Kylin whispered in my ear just as my mom took the picture, the flash going off.

"Perfect," she sighs in relief.

"We should get going," Diamond rushed, eager to get to the dance.

We left out the door and I waved my mom a goodbye.

"Wait," Kylin stopped me as Diamond and Asher kept walking.

I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. I could he was nervous for some reason.

"I want to give you... something," he mumbled before grabbing it from his back pocket.

It was a red velvet box with a black bow wrapper around it, he opened it and I gasp as I look at the silver bracelet inside, the letter K plastered in the middle, it shined in the night sky as he took it out. I held my wrist and he clipped it together.

"It's beautiful," I say in awe.

I wrap my arms around him and he lets out a breath of relief, almost satisfied as if I wasn't going to like the gift.

"Thank you."

We rushed to the car since Diamond was rushing us and climbed in the back, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer as I leaned into his chest. He smelled manly and I liked it. I couldn't help but stare at the bracelet, it means a lot to that he gave this to me.

Kyle would never do this for me, ever and it shocked me that I haven't realized until now. I never thought that this fake relationship would expose my real feelings for Kylin, it didn't make sense that he was a player and changed, I'm not sure if it was because of me but he did for a good cause and I'm happy.

He makes me happy, he makes me feel things I've never experienced but better, I open up to him and he opens up to me.

It surprised me when I realized I'm falling in love, and for the first time I won't regret it.

°~°

This chapter was cringey and I apologise, I didn't know how to write and basically wrote whatever came to mind.

Welp, now we know that they love each other but of course, something bad always happen so stay tuned:)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)