30~ "you asshole."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I took a deep breath, looking up at Diamond's house, she told me not to come over here but I'm hard at listening. Her father disgusts me, how could he even do this to his own daughter?! It's sick.

"Want me to come with you?" Kylin asks from beside me.

"No, I'm fine," I told him as I opened the car door.

"Nalia," his voice was a low warning. "Remember what happened last-"

"Trust me. I'm fine," I assure him and was okay with that.

My feet touched the ground and carried me all the way until I met with the front door, I released a huge breath before knocking, my heart picking up with every second that passed. I heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing her father, a small smile appeared on his face as he welcomed me in. I made sure to stay as far away from him as possible.

"I don't think Diamond is here, she didn't come home last night," he says as he takes a sip of his coffee.

I haven't been here in a long time, it brings back so many memories I had with her family and now look at me, wanting to smack the shit out of him.

"Oh no I came to talk to you," I rephrase.

"What's up?"

Now that I'm standing in front of him, I actually have no idea how to bring this up. I could hear around the bush but that would be too much or I could just get right to the point, it'll be much quicker and get me out of here faster. I controlled myself, making sure not to burst out yelling.

"How could you!" My tone was harsh and I curse myself for doing the opposite of what not to do.

His eyes filled with confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb," I scoff. "Your daughter, how could you do something so vile! It's sick!"

He soon realized what I was talking about and rolled his eyes, he rolled his eyes!? He has some nerve.

"You don't know what happened that night," he shrugs when he refilled his coffee mug.

"Oh but I do. She's pregnant you know," I state while putting my hand on my hip. "With your fucking baby!"

"She wanted it," he spits. "I gave her what she asked for."

"As if, Diamond would never do something like that," and that part I was sure of. Why would she have sex with her own father? It's not right and Diamond is far from like that.

He laughed, a laugh that didn't belong to this man I met years ago. He was always so protective of Diamond and loved her very much, it makes me upset. "Alright fine, you caught me. I just couldn't help myself."

My eyes widned slightly, is he serious?

"When you have a daughter like that you can't resist," the smirk never left his face as he stares up at the ceiling like he was remembering that night in a good way.

"You asshole," I mutter, not in the state to yell anymore. I backed slowly towards the front door, I felt tears spring my eyes and if I didn't get out of here soon I would definitely throw up.

His eyes soon land on me. "Mhmm, you have a nice body to babe, I would have destroyed you."

That was enough for me to run out the house in full blown tears, someone soon wrapped there arms around me and pulled me into their chest and I knew it was Kylin. I cried  harder, not able to control my tears anymore. I hated the fact that my best friend is carrying her own father's baby because he thought it was a genius idea to rape her, especially while he's drunk! It isn't right, none of this is.

"Shhh," Kylin rubbed my back soothingly, resting his chin on top of my head. "I'm here."

"How could he?" I sobbed harder, I knew by now that I'm staining his t-shirt but he didn't seem to have a problem with that. I grabbed a fist of his shirt, not caring anymore at this point.

I feel horrible that Diamond has to go through something as cruel as this, it makes want to gag everytime I think about it. She was defenseless in that house alone, her father is a huge and bulky man, no way she would have been able to fight him off alone, drunk or not.

A part of me knew she had been acting weird for the past few weeks but I only assumed it was because of Asher.

I sighed before pulling away, wiping away my dry tears. I felt horrible, sick even. Kylin looked at me with sad eyes and I hate the fact that I really cried in front of him, sobbing and all.

"We should go," he says and my head nods instantly, wanting to get away from here.

°~°

Kind of a short chapter but it was a filler:) hoped you enjoyed and thanks for almost 300 reads, can't believe I'm still uploading chapters lol.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)