28~ "maybe more."

~WARNING TALKS ABOUT RAPE~

Nalia's P.O.V•

Huh?

Words couldn't describe my feelings right now at this point. Confused? Shocked? Those words didn't even sound right.

"Nalia," she sobbed as she wiped her tears. I got up and walked towards her, grabbing her hand and walking to the couch.

"How did this happen?"

It was three in the morning but I could care less, Diamond needs to know that I'm here for her, through everything. No one should go through this alone especially with her... father. It disgusted me.

"It happened weeks ago," she started, her voice shaky. "Mom was gone and it was late at night, dad came home drunk and he was pissed about some thing, something I did weeks ago and he wanted to punish me," she sobbed and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "He smacked me and I thought that was it so I went up to my room, that didn't stop him from coming up. H-he... uhm.... begin to touch m-me. I tried to tell him to stop b-but he kept going, slipping my pants off so I kicked h-him."

"You don't have to keep going," I assured her. It's tough having to talk about it again, almost as if you're reliving it over.

She shook her head. "He just got more angry so he pinned my arms above my head and I screamed, screamed because my l-life depended on it. I told him to stop so many times but he kept going and he... he... uhm..." I could tell she was trying to find the right words. I felt my eyes water, it's really horrible that your own father, the one that raised you, been there for you throughout your whole life would do something as disgusting as this.

"...Raped me, my own father fucking raped me! How twisted that?"

She cried harder this time and there was nothing I could say that will make her feel better, she burried her head in my chest and I rubbed her back soothingly.

"I can't stay at that house Nalia, I just can't," she sobbed.

"Stay here, as long as you want I'm sure my mom would understand," I told her. I knew my mom wouldn't have a problem with Diamond staying here, she treated her like a daughter.

"Thank you Nalia, I don't know what I did to deserve you."

°~°

"Holy mother of balls," I hear someone comment.

I nearly trip when Asher walks in the school gym along with Diamond and Kylin, damn he looks good in black.

"The place is looking good Nalia," Asher says when I walk up to them.

Diamond glances around with a small smile on her face, I haven't notice her belly bump and part of me wonders what will happen when it starts to show.

"It's funny actually considering I've never decorated anything in my life before," I say, or at least I don't think I have.

"You helped me with my sixteenth birthday," Diamond points out and I nod my head, right.

"He's helping to?" Kylin asks as he points behind me, I turn to find Kyle hanging up streamers above the bleachers, he seems to be struggling and I fight the urge to scream at him since they aren't even equal on both sides.

I sigh. "Alright you guys should go, coach doesn't like unwanted guest." Knowing her, she'll kick me off and ban me from attending spring fling. It isn't possible but she'll find a way.

Kylin wraps his arms me and his sweet scent fills my nose. I swear if I could, I would stay here forever.

"Call me when you're done," he whispered in my ears and my head nods. He plants a kiss on my head and I watch his bulky figure leave from the gym.

I turn and walk towards Kyle, I was now able to scream at him for the streamers being unequal.

"They don't look the same on both sides," I tell him and he glances back before returning to fix them.

"If I had help it wouldn't have been this difficult," he complains and I climb the bleachers to the opposite side, fixing the green streamer.

"You've always been a neat freak," Kyle says as I examine both sides before moving mines down a bit.

"I want things to be perfect," I shrug, when they were equal a satisfied breath came from my lips.

"Are you going to spring fling?" Asks Kylin.

To be honest I haven't really thought about it, there were other things on my mind plus Kylin hasn't asked so I only assumed he wasn't going. It wouldn't be a big deal to me honestly, what would I even do there?

"Uhm... not sure. You?"

He shrugs. "I wanted to ask this girl but I think she's going with someone else."

I nod my head slowly before stepping off the bleachers. The gym was really starting to look good, beside the fact that I did most of the work, the other students participated and Ms. Saunders repeadlty yelled at us if something didn't look right.

"I guess you and Kylin are the real deal huh?" I hear him ask as I pick up loose streamers from the floor.

"Mhmm, I guess we are," I mumbled as he followed me to the trash can.

I toss the streamers in the bin and wipe my hands on my pants. I don't understand why he's asking questions, this is probably the most talking we've done since we broke up.

"Do you love him as much as you loved me?" That question caught me off guard.

Love? Such a strong feeling that can make you do crazy things.

Did I love him? Of course my feelings towards him were strong but love? Never really thought about it. Kyle didn't need to know that though, whatever goes on in our relationship stays in our relationship.

"Maybe more," it was the honest truth but it wasn't a total lie. I don't know where me and Kylin stand at this point, are we dating or are we for real dating? I didn't know if he was going to pop that question but I knew he took an interest in me so I wasn't dumb.

He nodded his head, looking slightly hurt at my response. "I hope you know what you're doing."

Shit. I hope I do to.

°~°

Well now you know Diamond's situation, pretty fucked up right? I told my sister and she looked at me like I was crazy and I am but that's fine.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wish school would start back up for some reason, I miss talking back to the teachers lol *just kidding* but thankfully it gives me more time to write:)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)