36~ "are you high?"

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I looked at Diamond with worried eyes as she took in a deep breath.

"Asher likes me," she confesses. "I told him I feel the same way but I need time to think."

I rubbed her back soothingly as she traced her skin, hurt filling her eyes.

"I can't keep this baby," she admits which catches me a little off guard. I wouldn't want to either, especially if it's my father but she needs time to think about her desicion.

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what she meant but she needs to make sure she was clear.

She shrugs and I see a tear escape from her eye. "I will not let this baby fuck up my life Nalia! I'm too young, I refuse to have it."

My head nods, completely understan-ding where she's coming from but not entirely. I know she's in a lot of pain, even though she smiles and laughs as if everything's okay and I know deep down inside she isn't.

"Are you going to tell Asher?"

She nods her head. "I'm getting rid of it."

I share at my wall, not knowing what to say or how to process things. I wasn't looking forward to Diamond keeping the baby but it would have been nice, it's wrong to only think about me because this isn't my baby.

"Are you sure?" I don't want her regretting anything.

"Definitely," she says.

It was a few minutes of silence before Diamond broke down in tears, sobbing and all. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me, feeling my own eyes tear up a bit.

"I can't do this," she cries. I close my eyes.

I don't have a clue what to say but she needs to know that I'm here for her, through everything.

"Thank you Nalia," she breathes while pulling away. "For everything."

I smile. "You're my best friend, that's what I'm here for."

°~°

I was in the library trying to decide what books to get, I rushed considering I sent Kylin away and told him to wait in the parking lot. I'm in-decisive and it's so many various of romance books it's hard to choose from.

"What the hell," I mumbled to myself.

I picked up a book that read The Fault In Our stars. I've read the book once and seen the movie a million times, I shrug before holding it in my arm and searching for my third one.

"I thought I find you here," a voice startled me as Kyle emerged from around the corner.

I glance at him for a brief second before returning back to the book shelf. "Oh hey." Why is he even here? For as long as I knew Kyle, he didn't even know what a library was.

"I miss you," he blurts which snapped my head towards his.

My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed his eyes were red and his lips were chapped, his lips are never chapped. He smiled and I finally came to the realization.

"Are you high?"

"Shhh!" He shushed me as if I screamed it for the whole world to hear.

I backed away, the light smell of marijuana hitting my nose.

"Your boyfriend has some good stuff," he laughs and now I'm confused.

"Excuse me?" I wasn't sure if I should listen to him because of the simple fact that he's floating on air right now.

"Kylin?" He says and he must've noticed the confusion on my face because he laughed. "Damn, you really are just as clueless."

I was about to say something but he beat me to it, walking back.

"Whenever you get a chance, tell your boyfriend that I want more," and he disappears around the corner.

I was left stunned and confused but decided not to get another book and check out the ones I had.

The librarian passed me a smile when I rushed out through the doors and ran down the hallway. I left through the doors and spotted Kylin's car, quickly opening the door and getting in, tossing my books on the floor.

You could say I was out of breath but that wasn't my concern.

"What books did you get?" He asks as he starts up the car.

I ignored him, giving him a flat look which only made him confused.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"You sell drugs?"

°~°

Please don't hate on Diamond for making her desicion, put yourself in her shoes because I did and that's really fucked up.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)