55~ "dont call me that."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

I glance between Kylin and Ryan with confused eyes.

"What the hell is he talking about?" I ask as Kylin paces back and forth running his fingers through his hair. I couldn't tell if he was nervous because he's good at hiding his emotions when he wants to. Ryan looks at me, clearly knowing I had no idea what they meant by Dean looking for him.

"It had something to deal with the last race they had," Ryan starts and Kylin sighs.

"What happened?" I demand. A part of me doesn't know what to think, the fact that Kylin didn't tell me or that something went wrong and he still didn't tell me. It kind of hurt me that I was just now hearing about this and the race was weeks ago.

"Dean had said something about you and your mother and I got pissed," Kylin says.

"How pissed?"

"I did something to his motorcycle and made him loose but I didn't take the money," he rushed out.

"What the fuck!" I yell getting irritated. "How could you cheat?!"

"I didn't keep the money Nalia," he sighs as if I'm being overdramatic.

"And? You still cheated. I don't need you to defend me and my mother Kylin." His anger gets the best of him, it's clear that he wasn't planning on telling me anytime soon.

"Are you serious? I was defending you because I care about you. I wasn't gonna let him talk about you like that," he looked at me like he couldn't believe what I was saying.

I don't care, I wasn't gonna stop anything from spilling out my mouth that's for sure. "Well you're putting all of us in danger, me, you, and especially my mother. What the hell is wrong with you?" I wasn't sure what Dean was capable of, he's the father of my mother's baby and there was no doubt that he wouldn't try to get rid of the baby.

He laughed humorlessly, it wasn't hard to miss the sarcasm. By this point I had forgotten Ryan was here until he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I couldn't believe my ears right now, a small part of me was hurt but the bigger part was much more filled with anger. I didn't know whether to yell at him or treat it as if it's not a big deal.

"Were you even going to tell me?" I knew he wasn't but I would rather hear it from his mouth. His eyes filled with an unknown emotion before looking away out of guilt. "You weren't."

"I didn't think it would be such a big deal okay!" He yelled shocking me a little.

My eyebrows creased in confusion. What? You cheated this guy out of his money and you thought it wouldn't be a big deal? Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door which made me jump, whoever was on the other side knocked numerous of times, the bang getting louder.

"Kylin! Open the fucking door!" The voice was easy to recognize.

I backed away as he went to open the door, Ryan leaning against the counter. I could tell he was used to something like this.

Dean walked in, his face full of anger as he looked at Kylin, I couldn't help but make out the gun tucked in his pants which made my heart jump a bit. Dean pushed him but gladly Kylin didn't do anything.

"Where the fuck is it?" He asked, his tone full of hatred.

"I don't have it bro," Kylin says just as calm, he wasn't scared, he stood too tall and confident to be intimidated by some buffy old man.

Dean made contact with me, a small smirk growing on his face. "Ah. Hey Lia, how's the baby."

"Don't call me that," I say crossing my arms. I felt exposed standing here, it was weird showing my legs in front of other guys than Kylin.

"Where's the money?" He asked again, my eyes kept dancing between the gun and his hand which was too close for my liking.

"I don't fucking have it," Kylin spit, giving Dean a push.

I did a prayer inside my head, hoping there won't be a fight. I'm honestly just tired and want to go to sleep.

"Dean you should leave," Ryan says.

In a swift move, Dean pulled the gun and pointed it at Ryan. "Shut the fuck up." He held his arms up in defense and I tried swallowing the lump in my throat.

I was never this close to a real gun before and honestly, it's scary. The way the black object was held in his hand made my bones shiver. I wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Kylin glanced at me and his face immedia-tely softened when he saw how scared I looked.

"Come on Dean put the gun down," Kylin reached up but Dean was faster and pointed it at him, a squeal erupted from my mouth when he held his hands up. Kylin didn't seem bothered by the fact that there's a literal gun pointed at him, it scared me that maybe he's been in this situation before.

"You don't want to do this," says Kylin. I took a step back, nearly tripping over the table leg but able to keep my balance.

"You right," Dean says. "Maybe I should shoot your girlfriend instead."

In that moment, it's like everything went in slow motion. Dean pointed the gun and Kylin tried to grab it, I wasn't sure if anyone was screaming when a loud bang went through my ears and there was a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I fell, my knees buckling under me and at first I thought Kylin was hit but I looked down and notice the blood on my hands and that's when I screamed.

Blood makes me nauseas.

The last thing I saw was Kylin and Ryan running towards me before the world went black.

°~°

It didn't hurt me as much as it should when writing this chapter.

1.8k reads!! Thank you honestly, this book is slowly coming to an end.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. Love you:)