11~ "not this time."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

"Oh my fucking... gosh," I'm out of breath by time I get him thrown onto his bed. I've never carried anything so freaking heavy in my life! I swear this boy is taking steroids or something.

When I went into his pocket to find his keys, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. He hardly helped me trying to get himself up, then I smacked his head on the door frame while entering through the front door.

Don't count on me to help you while you're drunk.

I switched his light on and started to undress him, taking his shoes off first.

"You know, taking advantage of people while their drunk isn't a good thing," he slurred with a laugh.

"You know, getting drunk in a park isn't a good thing," I mocked in a deeper voice.

He laughed out loud as I slide his pants off, tossing them on the floor.

I indeed felt weird undressing him but brushed it off because I woulsnt feel right if he slept in all his clothes, that's uncomfortable.

He laughed again, playing with the hair in my puff when I smacked his hand away. Even if he's drunk I'm still mad at him.

I sat him up, grabbing the hem of his t-shirt and pulling it over his head. I didn't realize I was between his legs when his hands were placed on either side of my waist. I slightly jumped at how cold his hands were and stared into his grey eyes. My heart jumped in my chest when he looked up at me and bit his bottom lip, pulling me closer. He smelled good, despite the faint smell of alcohol on him.

Something told me there was still a sober part of him.

"Kylin..." I breathed his name. His mind isn't in the right place.

"You're beautiful, you know that," he whispered as he squeezed my waist.

My breath hitched in my throat. My mind must not be in the right place either.

I saw his face inch closer to mine and that's when I start to panic.

He's drunk.

He's drunk.

He's drunk.

I pulled away, his arms dropping from my waist, he was disappointed but we can't break rule number four and he doesn't know what he's doing.

If I was going to kiss him, definitely in private then I'll rather do it while he's sober so he'll remember it, at least.

"I should go," I mumbled, if I stayed there's no telling what's going to happen.

He nodded his head. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I left without a look back, my emotions all over the place and my stomach feeling uneasy.

°~°

All I could think about was last night, or early this morning. We almost kissed and he was drunk, or so. He was acting weird around me and I was acting weird around him the motorcycle was oddly silent despite the loud cars and the purr of the engine, we hasn't locked lips since that first day and tonight was the football game. I had to wear his jersey and there was no doubt in my mind I'll have to kiss him again.

"Are you listening to me?" Diamond snapped her fingers in my face trying to get my attention.

We were at lunch and Kylin ditched us to sit at the football table, I didn't mind but I was a little upset. Ever since that night, it's like we're strangers in our own relationship.

Fake relationship.

I knew he was drunk but a part of him knew what he was doing.

"Sorry what?" I asked picking at my mashed potatoes.

Her eyes roll. "I think you should borrow a pair of my fake eyelashes."

"No way, I don't know how I'll look with those," I refuse. There's no way I'm wearing eyelashes that Diamond have, those are too big and probably have me floating if I flutter my eyes too much.

"Too bad, we're getting ready at my house and I have the perfect outfit for you to wear at the game," she smiles.

I was about to say something but the bell ringed, ending lunch. I still had to get Kylin's jersey.

Me and Diamond split ways and I quickly caught up to him, grabbing his arm, I felt him tense until he turned around, his face softening.

"Hey," he says and I release my hand from around his well built arm.

For some reason, I felt nervous. You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you see someone? Especially if this someone is Kylin and you have no idea how you feel about him?

I felt my insides tingle. "I need your jersey." I followed him down the hallway towards his locker.

"I thought you'd back out," he chuckles but it sounded distant, it didn't sound the way it used to.

"Not this time."

He put his combination in when we reached his locker and pulled out a red and white jersey, those were our school colors.

"Its kind of big but it should work," he shrugged before closing his locker.

I turned to walk away, refraining myself from bringing it to my nose and taking a huge whiff of it.

"Hey Nalia!" He called jogging towards me.

I whipped around.

"Are we... cool?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

Cool? Why wouldn't we be cool? Was it because of last night or just in general? That made me worry.

I nod my head with a forced smile. "Yea, we're cool."

°~°

I edited this chapter while listening to music so excuse me, I was more in to the song than writing lol.

We're slowly making progress and I'm grateful. Almost 100 reads, we're halfway there!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan. Love you:)