3~ "then date me."

•Nalia's P.O.V•

Kylin stood in front of me and I tried to compose myself but I was already exposed.

Why the fuck is he even talking to me?

His grey eyes pierce into mine as he sat next to me, his sweet scent instantly filling my nose, it's weird considering I've only smelled Kyle and this smell was new, more fresh. His black curly hair falling over his forehead and tanned skin glowing.

Ugh. All I needed was someone to talk to but Kylin is definitely not that person. How would the biggest player in the whole school try to give me advice on how to cope with a heart-break?

"It's none of your business," my eyes rolled, turning my head from him and looking down at my lap.

Please don't cry, please don't cry, please don't cry.

"I bet it's because of Kyle," that's when my head turned towards him again but he stared ahead. "I wondered how long it would take you to figure out his 'thing' with Alexis."

What? I'm completely shocked.

"You knew?" My voice was filled with hurt.

"The whole football team did," he responded and I smack myself.

No wonder half of them give me funny or worried looks. How could I be this stupid.

"How come no one told me!" I was furious now, just because he's a friend doesn't mean everything he does should be hidden from his girlfriend.

"Like you said, it's none of my business," he shrugged.

I scoffed and raised up from the bench, I had to go to the store anyways. I opened the car door but before I could, his husky voice stopped me.

"I have a proposition for you," he replied as his athletic body raised up.

"I don't care," I spat. I was acting incredibly bitchy but how else would a girl who just caught her boyfriend cheating act? It was normal.

"Don't tell me you're going to go home and eat your feelings away with ice cream," he sighed.

"No," I defended. "I was going to buy some and then eat my feelings away."

Kylin started walking towards the car and my eyebrows furrowed.

"At least tell me you want revenge."

Revenge? Revenge would sound nice but I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not violent or reckless, you would hardly see me skipping class but revenge on my ex? No, I couldn't possibly.

"Revenge sounds nice."

°~°

I said I wasn't going to but I did.

Me and Kylin were now walking around the grocery store, the small basket he held was basically filled with sweets that I so proudly picked out.

"So you want to date me?" I ask again as my eyes trace over the various kinds of candy.

Ooh, Sour Patch Kids.

"Fake dating, basically to make Kyle jealous," he shrugs switching the basket from his left arm to his right.

"Whose going to believe that?" I look at him as I threw the bag of candy in the basket.

"It's called, good acting," he says in a duh tone.

He follows me to the register as I place the candy on that sliding thing.

"What if I say no?" I turn towards him since the person in front of us had a lot of things.

"Then continue being the heartbroken girl you are," he shrugs before picking up a bag of chips and placing them with my stuff.

"When you put it like that, I sound pathetic," I cross my arms and my face flashes with hurt.

He laughs. "Then date me," his voice was desperate as my eyes roll. "All I'm saying is that I could change your life."

That's when I laugh, like seriously laugh. He's kidding right?

"What does a player have to offer?" I cross my arms as the old lady starts scanning our things, a smile tugs at her lips as she looks at me and Kylin.

"A lot."

The old lady looks up and smiled. "I love seeing young couples, it reminds me of the younger days."

"We aren't-" I was cut off when Kylin threw his arm around me.

"I love this girl to death," he smiles down wholeheartedly at me.

Love. Such a funny word to hear come out his mouth.

I swear that lady blush.

"12.43 is your total," she speaks.

I started to dig in my wallet but of course Mr. Perfect had to beat me to it, passing her a twenty.

"Keep the change."

The lady looked at me and nodded her head before mouthing, 'keep him.'

Oh God you have no idea.

°~°

"You live here?" I asked as I pull up to the apartment complex. I'm not judging or anything just genuinely confused.

"I moved out, my parents become a handful. Plus, they're paying my bills so I'm not complaining," he smiled.

His parents are a handful? Have he not met himself?

Oh. I always thought he would live in a mansion, the perfect family relation-ship, perfect everything.

"Just think about it, okay?" He turned towards me, his eyes looking serious.

I nod my head. "Okay."

He exits the car and I watch his tall figure disappear into the building.

Think about it, okay?

This could be a very bad thing or a really good thing, and I wasn't prepared for neither.

°~°

Don't worry, it gets better;)

Vote. Fan. Comment. Share. Love you.