-Dark alleyway-

The sky above was dark and cloudless, as the only thing to be seen in the late night sky was the bright cresent moon.

Warlock silently gazed up at the moon in the late night sky, with nothing better to do with his life at this point.

He had given up on everything, finding a mate, being close with family, and whatever else everyone had forced on him since he was... how old?

He couldn't clearly remember, but he swore it was since his childhood, that everyone forced things on him that he never wanted anything to do with.

He couldn't remember anything that he wanted to do when he was younger. He couldn't remember his dreams or hobbies, or anything he enjoyed.

He didn't want anything. He didn't want any friends. He didn't want to be close to his family - he didn't consider them as family, as in his eyes, family was people who genuinely care about you, and his family was never that.

He hated the stupid cult that worshipped him like some sort of God. He hated them more then anything.

And Red? The Hellbeast?

He didn't care at all about the lab abomination that was called the "Hellbeast".

Red thought that it was Warlock who did every horrible thing to him, when it was actually cult members disguised as Warlock who did it.

The only things he could remember doing to Red, were ripping two of his legs off in anger, and starting a war with the Hellbeast when he was the most mentally unstable.

He slowly started regretting everything, until he shook his head, "No. You're not supposed to be like this." He reminded himself, holding a hand to his head.

There were so many things in his life that he hated. He wished that he could end his own life and be reborn, and start over, have a better life.

He wished his family didn't raise him to be like this, he wished the cult never existed, he wished....

He wished that everyone wasn't against him and the Hellbeast.

He wished he had left the Hellbeast alone, and didn't worry about him, had nothing to do with him, and let him live peacefully with Solomon.

And if that had happened instead.... Maybe they'd both be happier.

Warlock shook his head again, "No. Stop. You're not supposed to be like this." He sternly reminded himself, "You're not supposed to feel pity. You're not supposed to think like this. You're..."

Warlock stopped himself for a moment, thinking...

".... Why am I like this...?" He quietly asked himself, as an odd sense of dread came over him.

He didn't know why he felt this way, why he even came outside in the first place.

He sighed as he pulled the hood of his cloak down from his head, letting his dark and messy hair feel the cold breeze go by as his eyes faintly glowed in the darkness of the alleyway.

"This... This is nice..." He mumbled to himself as the breeze become gentle as it came to a stop.

He gazed up at the clear night sky again, before he sighed, "I guess it's time to go now..." He mumbled to himself as he floated off toward the horizon, as night sky slowly began becoming brighter as the sun began to rise.