-The Ultimate Friendzoning (Game Over and Past Mistakes AU)-

Solomon: "Okay, you know the plan for tomorrow?"

Anguirus: "Yup, sure do! I'm gonna show Goji how much I love him!"

Solomon: "That's the spirit! Okay Red, you got the stuff ready in case it fails?"

Red: "A pillow and a box of tissues? Yes, I have it."

Solomon: "Good. Hopefully his heart won't be broken by how dense Godzilla when it comes to flirting..."

(The next day, Valentine's day....)

Mothra: "Oh, hello Battra!"

Battra: "Hey, sis."

Mothra: "So, what are you and Megaguiris doing for Valentine's day?"

Battra: "Takin' her out for dinner tonight."

Mothra: "Oh, nice! But, um... I'm worried about Anguirus..."

Battra: "How come? What's up with him that makes ya worry?"

Mothra: "Well, every year on Valentine's day, Anguirus shows Goji how much he loves him, but Goji's too... Oblivious... To realize that Anguirus has a huge crush on him."

Battra: "How oblivious we talkin' 'bout? Too dumb to catch onto flirting, or too dumb to catch onto that a kiss from his friend means he loves him?"

Mothra: "Both."

Battra: "Jeez..."

Mothra: "I know. And it's just with Anguirus. Nobody else."

*****

Anguirus: "Hey, Goji! I have a present for you!"

Godzilla: "Oh, that's nice buddy! What is it?"

Anguirus gives Godzilla a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers- roses to be exact.

Anguirus: "Happy Valentine's day, Gojira!"

Godzilla, patting Anguirus on the back: "Thanks Ang, you're a real pal!"

Anguirus: "...Pal...?"

Godzilla: "I'm gonna go give these to Mothra!"

Anguirus:

Solomon: "Oh, come on man! Seriously?!"

Not-Hedorah, holding back Red along with Not-Gezora, Usol, Biollante,and Solomon: "Sir, please calm down! There's no reason to be hostile!-"

Red: "There is a damn good reason to be 'hostile'!"

Godzilla: "Hey Mothra! I got these presents for you, my love-"

Battra: "No ya didn't."

Mothra: "Goji, that's not very nice..."

Godzilla: "But, I got you presents-"

Battra: "Ya didn't buy her non o' that."

Godzilla: "What are you talking about?-"

Battra: "Don't play dumb with me, ya heart-breaker! We saw ya get those presents from ya buddy who loves ya more then himself, and try to say ya bought my sis those presents when ya didn't!"

Godzilla: "What? I didn't break Ang's heart... He gave me these gifts cause I'm a good friend- what do you mean he loves me?"

Titanosaurus, from across the room: "Dude, he literally kissed you last year! That's the biggest hint he dropped, and you still brushed over it!"

Biollante: "And now Anguirus is crying on Solomon's shoulder, and Red looks like he wants to kill you right about now..."

Godzilla: "...Oh..."

Red:

Usol: "You might wanna start running..."

Godzilla:

Usol: "Mr. Red is really mad now."

Godzilla rushes out of the room, with Red quickly chasing after him, enraged.

Solomon: "Don't worry, man. We can try again next year if you want...?"

Anguirus: "I just want to go home now..."

Usol: "You wanna watch cartoons with me?"

Anguirus: "Sure... I have nothing better to do today..."

*****

So, uh...

Happy early Valentine's day...?