-Quotes (Trapped Souls AU)-

Randy: "You know, someone here is going to die."

Everyone: "...?"

Randy: "And it's not going to be me."

*****

Randy's crazy religious aunt: "You know, you need to stop with this whole metal illness bullshit. You're not sick! Mental illness is just a cover for Demonic possession-"

15 year old Randy, on the verge of having a psychosis episode: "First of all, fuck you-"

*****

Samson: "Randy, are you okay?"

Randy: "Sam. Look me in the eyes and tell me; does this look like the face of someone who is okay?"

Samson: "...no."

*****

Samson: "Do you ever look at someone, and wonder what's going on inside their head?"

Randy: "Yes, all the time."

Samson: "Really? With who?"

Randy: "Everyone... but especially you."

Samson:

Randy: "Don't know why, though..."

*****

Samson: "Hey Randy, how you doing?"

Randy: "Mm... alright?"

Samson: "I want to ask you something..."

Randy: "Go on."

Samson: "Do you... do you see me as a friend? Do you value our friendship?"

Randy: "I... yes? Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

Samson: "It's just that... you've been getting really distant lately, and it's worrying me..."

Randy: "I'm just... busy... with home stuff and I have a hard time sleeping... Yeah, that's all..."

Samson: "Oh... okay?"

*****

Randy, protectively standing in front of Samson: "No! You are not allowed to eat his soul!"

Red: " W H Y ? "

Randy: "Because... he isn't food. He's my friend. If the soul is my friend, you're not allowed to eat him. Got it?"

Red simply glares at Samson for a moment, before wandering off.

Samson:

*****

Samson peered into Randy's work space, only to find Randy asleep at his desk.

Samson walks over to him. He considers waking Randy up for a second, before grabbing his own jacket and putting it over Randy's slumped over body like a blanket, before walking off.

..only for Randy to wake up a while later, still tired, and confused.

*****

Samson: "I swear to God, you're probably the most wholesome person I've ever met-"

Randy, thinking: "Sam, buddy... if you knew what I did when you aren't around... then you probably wouldn't think I'm so sweet anymore..."

*****

Samson: "The game looks pretty great so far, doesn't it Randy?"

Randy stares at the game for a while.

Randy: "...Could've been better."

Samson: "Yeah, you're probably right..."

*****

Samson: "Does anyone know what that smell is? It smells really nice? Did someone get a new perfume or something?"

Randy: "Hm?"

Samson: "Oh, hey Randy! Wait a minute... did you wash your hair?"

Randy: "Yes?"

Samson: "So that's what that smell was! You look pretty- y-you smell nice, too..."

Randy, somewhat tired: "...Thanks?"

*****

Uh... that's all I can think up of...