-Ruined Takeover-

A high pitched shreik echoed through the mountains and valleys of Zenith, catching the attention of every creature that heard it, a call that said "Bow before the true kings of this planet".
Every creature.

Ghidorah stood atop the highest peak in the mountain range of the small and still healing planet, spreading their large wings high into the air in triumph as they cackled- Ni and Ichi, at least. San wasn't laughing, he looked like he expected something terrible to happen soon.
And something terrible would.

Red's eyes shot open, pupils glowing as he got up from his warm sleeping spot, approaching the entrance of the cave and looking at the cloud-covered skies, lighting crackling as powerful winds howled.
Solomon's eyes shot open as well, stumbling as he rushed to the entrance of the cave, his body wasn't as fast at waking up as his mind was, but just like Red, he knew something was very wrong. He could see a flash of bright light, bright as a shooting star, flying across the mountains of Zenith.

Yep. Acacius was awoken as well.

All three monsters headed off to find Ghidorah, still proudly standing upon the highest peak.
There was no warning when the three monsters rushed right into him, all with the intent to hurt or kill- either with claws, energy attacks, or swords.
And Ghidorah barely escaped from Zenith or it's protectors alive that day.