-Relationships-

Okay, I'm both a Godzilla x Mothra shipper, and a Godzilla x Anguirus shipper, so here's how Godzilla, Mothra, and Anguirus's relationship work and such.

Godzilla and Mothra were enemies when they first met, eventually becoming friends and then lovers.

Anguirus has been Godzilla's best friend for most of his life, and thus Anguirus started getting a crush on Godzilla.

Godzilla- long story short- is kinda a simp for Mothra. Like, he's so quick to do anything and everything for Mothra, that Red thinks it's (and I quote) "kind of sad and pathetic".

Godzilla and Anguirus were separated for a long period of time at one point of their lives, and during that period of time, Godzilla met Mothra, and eventually became friends with her, and got a crush on her.

When Godzilla and Anguirus reunited, Anguirus was kind of upset to find out that his friend had fallen in love with Mothra, but stayed silent about it.

Godzilla gave Mothra the title of Queen of the monsters because, well... Nobody really knows why, actually... You can ask him all you want, but you won't get an answer.

When Mothra was given the title of Queen of the monsters, she thought it meant that she was now Godzilla's sidekick instead of Anguirus.

Thinking that her taking Anguirus's place as Godzilla's sidekick was what Anguirus was upset over, she apologized to him and such, only confusing him.

He told her that her title, Queen of the monsters, meant that she was in charge of all of the monsters, as is Godzilla.

Mothra likes Godzilla, (she thinks he's nice and all), but not as much as he loves her, but she knows that Anguirus has a crush on Godzilla.

Honestly, Mothra really wouldn't mind if Godzilla and Anguirus were together. She just really doesn't like seeing Anguirus upset that Godzilla doesn't acknowledge that he loves him.

Sometimes, she even joins in on helping Anguirus show Godzilla how much he loves him.

So, yeah... There's that.