-Battle Wounds-

Solomon's breaths were slow and shakey as he slowly wrapped yet another bandage around another one of Red's wounds, one across his arm, careful not to accidentally hurt himself of his partner as he did so.

"There... nice and tight..." Solomon softly smiled as he tied up the bandage around Red's arm, despite the absolute agony him and his partner were in, Solomon still put in the effort to smile - not just for himself, but also for Red.

Before Solomon let go of Red's wrist to continue bandaging up his partner's wounds, he quietly stared down at Red's now bandaged up arm, before placing a soft kiss on Red's arm near the wound, making Red blush a bit - before they both went on with bandaging up the rest of each other's injuries.

Solomon grabbed another bandage and started wrapping the bandage around Red's shoulder, which had still bleeding scrapes on it, while Red was wrapping another layer of bandages around Solomon's torso... There was a large gash and a few scratches along the Demon Bat's torso, which made Red worry.

Luckily, the wounds on Sol's torso had slowly stopped bleeding as Red wrapped the third layer of bandaging around the wounds - although Solomon insisted that he didn't need to be bandaged up that much, Red still did so out of concern.

"Red... I- I think that's enough..." Solomon quietly chuckled, lightly shoving Red's arm away with his foot as the Hellbeast tried to wrap a fourth layer of bandaging around his torso.

"I don't think I need any more bandaging around my torso... it's stopped bleeding out already..." Solomon soflty assured, tired, amidst the pain. "Besides, it's starting to get a bit hard to move about with so much bandages..." He quietly joked with a slight chuckle, convincing Red to move on to focusing on his partner's other injuries.

Red slowly wrapped two layers of bandaging around another gash across Solomon's thigh, all while Solomon cautiously did the same with Red's chest and stomach - much like Solomon, Red had a few gashes and scratch marks across his chest and stomach, making the Demon Bat concerned...

After a few more long minutes of bandaging up each other's injuries, Solomon laid back on the soft cushion he and Red slept on, tired, before Red lay beside him.

"H- hey, you- you tired?" Solomon tiredly asked with a small smile.

Red nodded his head, too worn out to even talk.

"Yeah... me too..." Solomon quietly huffed out, before Red slowly crawled up to Solomon's chest, and began to softly kiss the wounds across his partner's chest, gaining a few soft chuckles from Solomon as he did so, before starting to do the same with the rest of his bandaged up injuries.

Solomon slowly began to do the same thing back to Red at the same time for the same reason as Red continued, both of them getting small chuckles from each other as they did so - eventually stopping after a while to snuggle up with each other and rest up for the rest of the night.