-Comedy Night-

"And by this rate, I'm panicking and I grab my buddy by the arm and jump outta the window, cops chasin' after us and everything." Laughter echoes throughout the room, Solomon greatly smiling to himself as he slowly continued.

"The bestest thing 'bout that? They never caught any of us!" The laughter grew louder as Solomon's show for the night came to a close, the audience giving their applause as Solomon bowed and walked backstage, the curtains closing.

Sol powered off the microphone before he set it down on a nearby table as he made his way over to the vanity. He let out a heavy sigh, a bit exhausted- but then smiled to himself, he did well for the night and now he could finally head home...

Make some nice dinner, maybe learn some more jokes from Usol or try playing that Pokémon card game he'd been talking about for a while now, and- he suddenly felt all warm inside at the thought of it, like his heart was melting -he could snuggle up closely with Red, hold his hand as the Hellbeast gave him kisses and-

A loud creaking sound snapped Solomon out of his train of thought, looking up at the ceiling window, where a familiar figure had opened it.

"...Red?! Wh... What are you doing up there?"

"Came to pick you up."

"Wh- Okay? But I thought you were going to pick up Usol?"

"I did." Red jumped down from the window, landing a few feet from Solomon with a loud thud. "Acacius is helping him with homework, I didn't really understand it."

This made Solomon chuckle, "I thought you were the smartest Demon on the planet. What happened to that?" He teased with a smile.

"...My brain gets tired..." Red deadpanned. Sol chuckled as he stepped closer to Red, cupping his face with one of his warm hands- for some reason, Red's skin was cold.

"I know, I know... I'm just teasin' ya..." He smiled as the deadpan look on Red's face softened into a gentle smile -which looked very uncanny to anyone other than Solomon or Usol- before giving him a warm kiss. He felt Red practically melt in his hands as his skin got warmer.

"So, ready to head home?"

Red smiled, then pulled Sol in for a warm kiss, "...Definitely."

Solomon chuckled as he watched Red make his way through the back door, holding it open for Solomon as he followed, smiling. "Thanks."

He was just happy to see Red at the end of the day, and would happily drown him in affection later on if he wished. He held his hand out for Red, who took it in his own, claws interlocking as they started their long walk home.

They could've flown home -it was faster than walking- but they just wanted to be close and in each other's company for as long as they could be. They both enjoyed each other's company for as long as they could.

*****

Multi-colored lights illuminated the wooden stage Solomon stood on once more as he looked out at the small crowd of monsters who had arrived for his usual show, cheering.

He nervously smiled as he looked out at the crowd, he had noticed someone in particular in the crowd- but had shaken his head to try and ignore it for now.

The audience's cheering died down, Sol held the microphone, trying to swallow down his nervousness before he spoke.

"Today... is, uh- well... it's a special day, at- at least to me..."

He fidgeted with the wedding ring in his hand out of nervousness, accidentally dropping it.

"Ah- s-sorry 'bout that..." He sheepishly mumbled as he picked it up.

He held the ring in his hand, his own wedding ring Red had made for him, made out of pure gemstone. A treasure from one of the better days of his life.

He held it up, "This ring. It's... very special to me..." His voice softened, as did his gaze on it. "It's... well..." He paced across the stage for a second, considering what to say next.

"You know that 'buddy' of mine I tell stories about?" He asked as he took a seat on his stool, looking out to the audience, some monsters nodding.

"Let me tell you a... special story about this buddy of mine and a pretty ceremony we had..." He felt his heart melt for a second, before he noted with a chuckle, "They said the cake looked better than I did."

This got a chuckle out of the audience. "They didn't actually mean it, though!" He assured them. He smiled as he looked to Red, hiding in the back, "They said that I was great that day... in their own way..."

Red smiled back at him.