-Restoration-

Solomon let out a heavy sigh of exhaustion as he dropped the last bunch of wood on the grassy area of Zenith Godzilla had requested him to do for a reason the King of the monsters would not say. The Demon Bat wiped a bunch of sweat from his forehead, his entire body feeling heavy and drowsy from the intense heat. He had forgotten how hot Zenith could get during the summer months.

Solomon headed for the resting station that Mothra was in charge of, handing out drinks, snacks, and first aid equipment to any monster that needed it. It was once an abandoned restaurant that Mothra and a few others had decided to repair and clean up for Mothra to use.

Solomon tiredly leaned against the table Mothra was seated behind, before he took a seat, letting himself relax and rest his entire body for a moment before lightly knocking on the table; alerting Mothra as she then came over (there was a table bell, but it was bent and broken from someone smashing it).

"Oh, hello there, Solomon!" Mothra cheerily greeted, nobody had any idea how Mothra could remain so positive despite everything, "You need something? How about a glass of water? Do you have any wounds that need treatment?"

"No, no, Mothra. I'm fine, just a bit tired... but a glass of water would be helpful..."

Mothra cheerily headed over to the drink station on the other side of the room, humming a little tune to herself as Solomon patiently waited, chewing at his own claws a bit out of habit as he glanced around.

There were four ceiling fans that spun at a somewhat fast pace, about fifteen tables or so -excluding the small bar section near the middle Solomon was at-

Something or- someone -caught Solomon's attention. Sitting in the farthest -and darkest- corner of the restaurant, where nobody else but one sat, was Red. Red didn't seem to be doing much but ripping apart a napkin in his claws into tiny pieces, he looked like he hadn't had any sleep in a while.

"Wait- isn't he supposed to be dead?" Solomon thought, confused.

Solomon stared at Red for a short while, as his mind tried to hastily come up with believable explanations to the many questions he had.

Maybe Red never completely died after Acacius took him out years ago, maybe Red reversed everything to save himself from death and had been slowly healing over time? But that didn't seem to make a lot of sense to Solomon. Red was reduced to nothingness when Acacius took him out, so that couldn't have happened.

The clinking sound of a glass cup being placed right within his reach caught Solomon's attention, snapping him out of his line of thought.

Solomon gave Mothra a smile, "Thanks, Mothra. You're really sweet." This made Mothra let out a small chuckle, thanking him.

"You're very welcome, dear." She saw how Solomon went back to staring at something elsewhere in the restaurant after she went off to serve another customer, sparking her curiosity.

What was the Demon Bat staring at?

Mothra looked in the direction Solomon seemed to be looking in, searching in the general direction to try and figure out what exactly caught Solomon's eye. Then, she noticed Red. She didn't even hear the Hellbeast walk in, the place was so busy at the time for her to notice.

"Oh..." Mothra turned to Solomon, thinking for a short moment before speaking. "How about... you go try and talk to him?" She suggested. Solomon looked down, thinking for a moment. Mothra could tell he had many mixed feelings swirling inside of him when it came to Red.

The Demon Bat would often talk with and write notes to her about all of the confusing ways just thinking of Red made him feel; he was angry at the Hellbeast for all of the death and destruction he had caused, and yet... a small part of him hoped that Red would see the error of his actions and learn to peacefully co-exist alongside all life instead of destroying all in his path.