-Found Family-

Red liked the Not-Monsters. Of course, he'd never say it right in front of them, but he liked them... dare he say, he was proud of them. He had a knack for coming across and attracting monsters that needed help in one way or another; being the last one alive in a frozen wasteland, being an abandoned science experiment, being kicked out of what was once the place called home, being the last of your kind...
He and Solomon had found them all, promised to help them- and help them, he did.

They were all one big group of monsters, each strong in their own ways, talking amongst themselves about various topics ranging from what was the best snack, to the weather, to funny jokes, news about family, and other things; when loud thumbing was heard. Red slammed his tail on the stone platform he looked down upon them on a few times, grabbing the attention of all of the Not-Monsters.

Here, he would explain his plans-with Solomon either by his side, or down with the Not-Monsters depending on the situation- once all of the monsters had quieted down, he slowly blinked, thinking for a moment as he looked upon all of them... He remembered how he found all of them, broken in one way or another, allowed them to join him, and get stronger in the process.

He remembered using so much of his power to find them all their own homes on other planets; Pathos, Trance, Dementia, Extus. Planets that had either been abandoned by the civilizations that once inhabited them, or that seemed to be on the brink of such a thing. He remembered vaguely how he had caused destruction under the guise of protecting the Not-Monsters, only for them to lose their homes as a result of Godzilla and the other monsters.

He took a half step forward, opening his mouth a few times, wanting to speak, but struggling to do so. He couldn't find the right words. Although Red wasn't very expressive, Solomon and some of the Not-monsters noticed a bit of hurt in his face- not like he was in physical pain, but more like his hopes were crushed.

"...I... Have- unfortunately -been recently informed that..." He struggled to find the right words, "That you've all been kicked off of your new home planets... and- I'm sorry. So so sorry..."

Not-Gezora, Not-Moguera, Not-Varan, all of the Not-Monsters were saddened to hear their leader, who had helped them get stronger, aided them when they needed it most, and took them in when nobody else would or could, sound so... defeated.

"I... thought those planets would be your homes, for good, until the end of time. Long enough for you all to flourish and... maybe have families that- that wouldn't reject you, families that would be there for you." Red sighed, mumbling something inaudible to himself before he spoke aloud again. "I... am truly sorry... sorry that you all couldn't keep the homes you needed, that they were ripped right from you... along with your opportunity to have families that'd care for you."

Red's throat was aching already, and the Not-Monsters could hear it in his voice as he spoke. They all murmured amongst themselves as Red turned around to go back into his cave, back into hiding, before a sudden shout stopped him.

"Wait!" Not-Baragon roared, way louder than necessary, Red rubbed the side of his head in irritation from his loudness. Red raised a brow. The Not-Monsters looked about, murmuring and moving to let Not-Hedorah through and slither up to the front. He was the best out of all of them when it came to wording thoughts and ideas correctly, thus he was essentially the spokesman (spokesmonster?) among all of the Not-Monsters.

"Sir, if I may...?" Red nodded, giving him permission to speak aloud.
"While... yes, it was somewhat sad to be kicked from our meant to be forever homes, but... To be honest, we... didn't care much for them." They saw Red's eyes slightly widen, making them nervous. "Not that we didn't appreciate your great efforts or anything! It's just that..." Their voice trailed off for a few seconds, not seeming to be able to find the right words for the situation for a short moment, before soon speaking out again.

"Those new homes you promised us, fought so hard for, and soon got us... They- They never really felt like home for any of us, really. Because... well..." Not-Hedorah looked at the other Not-Monsters, then back at Red. "You're our home. You're our safe place. The one who took us in when we needed it most- I... boss..?"

Muffled sniffling came from Red as he kept attempting and failing to force his own crying to a stop. He couldn't help it... soft glances came across all of the Not-Monsters' faces, before they climbed up to where Red stood surrounding him in a warm embrace, Not-Gezora dragged Solomon into the hug as well- he didn't mind. Red weakly tried to shove some of them away, but gave up and sank into the hug.
His tears very slowly came to a stop over time. After a while, he didn't want to ever leave them all.
They were his family after all, wether he liked it or not.