-Breeze Of The Flowers-

A heavy sigh left Acacius's mouth as he shut the door behind him, heavy and louder than normal footsteps heard while he headed to his room. He had a rough day. His shoulders, chest, and legs ached like Hell, not to mention his throat was so dry that breathing felt suffocating.

First things first; remove his armor as soon as he can. He put his helmet -which he had been carrying under his arm- onto the soft covers of his bed. Then, removed the foot pieces of his armor, then the leg parts, he sat down and started to rub his numb and aching legs once the parts fell on the floor.
Next, the chestplate, the midsection parts were annoying as always to remove, but it was a relief to finally get them off. He could actually breathe better, but his throat was still dry...

He limped his way over to the kitchen, only wearing his chainmail and padding that he normally wore under his armor- not only to hide holes, but to protect him from attacks and to reduce damage taken, didn't stop him from getting hurt, though... He opened the fridge, glancing at all of the items on the shelves before he grabbed a cold bottle of water, drinking about a third of it after he impatiently opened it.

A feeling of cold relief washed over his entire body as he impatiently drank. Finally, his throat didn't ache, it no longer felt suffocating to just breathe. He panted as he shut the fridge door, carrying the water bottle back to his room where he set it on the nightstand beside his bed.
He rubbed his metal hand across his other shoulder before removing the soft padding that covered it. A dark spot was on his shoulder, a bruise. Good thing was, it wasn't even close to the actually concerning injuries he's gotten.

I'll... put some medicine on this once I get the rest of this stuff off. He thought to himself as he kept removing the rest of the soft padding and putting it into a pile on the floor separate from the pile of armor. He hadn't bothered to properly put away his armor and such in weeks, maybe months. He'd been too busy with taking out rogue Demons and beasts almost every day out of nowhere for weeks.

"Acacius!" A muffled voice called from what seemed like outside, calling for him again as he stopped what he was doing and rushed out the front door to see who was calling for him. He gazed up at the sky to see it was Melissa who was gliding about, calling out for him.

"Hey Melissa!" He called out as he waved his hand, "Over here!"

"Oh, there you are! I've been looking for you!" She remarked as she landed on the ground, her wings vanishing into thin air. "Sorry if I woke you up or anything..."

"No no, you're good!" Acacius chuckled, "I just got home a while ago... what brings you here?"

"Oh, Bagon came to me at the Graveyard with this," She handed a light blue envelope to him, it had a familiar and fancy-looking stamp on it with cursive writing, he looked down at it. He hoped it wasn't from who he thought it was from.
"He said he's been getting some your mail for the past week and went off to try and fix it at the post office. He wanted me to give that to you since he's too busy today."

She looked down, thinking to herself, "Huh... wonder why that's been happening..."

Acacius snapped out of his line of thought, nervously smiling, "Uh... not too sure... must've been a mistake from a new worker, I guess? It happens to us all."

"Well, whatever it is, hope there's no problems from here on out..." Melissa turned away, taking a few steps before her wings suddenly appeared in thin air, outstretched as a few small feathers floated about.

She took off into the air with a few beats of her wings. "See you some other time, Ace!" She shouted out, waving. She looked happier flying about.

"See ya!"