-Ice cream stand-

"Alright, you got a mint chocolate chip cone, a chocolate sundae cone, and a rocky road cone with... three scoops? That right?" The insect-like kaiju at the stand asked, looking up at Solomon.

"Yeah, that's us!" Solomon chuckled as he rushed over to the stand from his seat besides Red, Usol following from behind.

"Here ya go," Solomon handed Usol his sundae cone -topped with whipped cream and chocolate fudge- while Sol carried his and Red's ice cream, a great smile spreading across his face as he watched Usol rush back to their seat and quickly begin eating his ice cream.

He sat down besides Red, who looked a tad jealous of how delicious Usol's treat looked, handing him his treat as Red wrapped his tail around Sol, giving him a small kiss, "Thanks."

"Heh, hope you enjoy it." Solomon chuckled as he was about to enjoy his ice cream, only to suddenly stop to stare at Red- as did Usol. Not that Red wasn't enjoying his treat- he most certainly was- just that he decided to wrap his long tongue completely around it as he practically devoured it.

Usol ate a large spoonful of his sundae and ate it too quickly, sending shivers through him.

The Hellbeast stopped, confused as to why they were both staring at him.

"...What?"

"I don't think anyone eats ice cream like that." Usol mumbled, licking a clump of chocolate syrup off of his spoon.

"And?"

Solomon saw how the other customers were staring at them. Red caught on and slowly started to try and eat his treat like a "normal kaiju".

"...Sorry."

Sol wrapped his arm over Red's shoulder, "It's okay. It must be pretty good, huh?"

Red nodded, before pointing to Sol's ice cream, which had begun to melt.

"Oh!-"

Usol laughed as Solomon rushed to eat the bits of ice cream that were melting, Red tried not to chuckle as well.

"I didn't know you enjoyed melted ice cream."

"Shut up..." Solomon muttered as Usol and Red kept chuckling, all of them enjoying their treats on such a warm and somewhat humid day. All joking about and chuckling once finished and talking of plans for dinner one the flight back home.