-Prevention-

Red was completely silent as he stood, shocked at the sight before him.

Inside of two large glass containers, floating in some strange blue liquid, were two creatures. Two creatures that looked very similar to Usol.

Red had no idea how nobody had found them yet. He had no idea how Warlock or whoever did this were able to do this, but he did know what they were planning to do with them.

On a table against one of the walls of the dimly lit room, next to bins of metal parts, were what seemed to be various blueprints. When Red opened some of them, he found that whoever was keeping these two Kaiju's hostage were planning to turn them into mecha's, cyborgs that would obey their every command and use them for God knows what.

Red's eyes widened in horror as the realization dawned on him. If these two kaiju were Usol's parents, then he not only felt sorry for them, but also for Usol since the kid's own parents were eventually going to be forced to be against him.

Without hesitation, Red swung his tail at both of the glass containers, breaking them, letting the two kaiju out of them as whatever liquid was inside now covered the floor.

Red scurried over to the two unconscious kaiju, before he placed a hand on both of their heads to look into their minds, to search through their memories to see if they really were Usol's parents, and... according to multiple memories, they were. These two kaiju were Usol's parents, and they were going to be used for the wrong reasons. Well, not anymore...

Very quickly, with both hands, Red separated both Kaiju's souls from their bodies, freeing them from their eventual torment. To Red, this was the only way to save them, by taking their souls to the Afterlife. He could've helped them escape, but he knew that everyone - himself, Solomon, Usol, and his parents - would be in great danger if he did take them with him, everyone would all be killed if he had...

So this... was the better option. It was for the good of everyone.

Maybe it wasn't the best option, but he wasn't exactly thinking clearly that moment...

After he had separated both Kaiju's souls from their bodies, he quickly took them to the Afterlife. He explained to them that he had done it for their own good, and for the good of everyone else. When they asked about Usol, he had explained to them that Usol was in good care, that he was safe.

After that, their souls moved on.

Red silently stared down at the two Kaiju's lifeless bodies for a short moment, before he decided to dispose of their bodies. If they didn't have their bodies, then they wouldn't be able to put them under their control. So, with a sigh, Red set their bodies ablaze with his scorching Hellfire, sure that it would burn any evidence of them being there, even their bones.

Red calmly scurried out of the room, which was going to be engulfed in flames in a few minutes. Knowing this, Red began picking up his pace as he began running, yelling for Solomon and the Not-kaijus to escape Warlock's base, as Solomon already found Usol as planned.