-"Family"-

Warlock: "Honestly, I don't see my family as my family. All they ever did was kill my love for anything, art, reading, puzzles, anything they could make fun of, they did."

Red: "Wow..."

Warlock: "I don't know what they were trying to achieve by doing all of that, but it just... made me kind of empty. Made me loose faith and confidence in everything."

Red:

Warlock: "You know what I kind of like about you, Red?"

Red: "What...?"

Warlock: "How, when you go and disrespect someone for being an asshole, you sort of... go all out to show them why you don't respect them..."

Red: "There is a complete difference between respect and common decency. Common decency is what everyone deserves, respect, in my eyes, has to be earned."

Warlock: "That's another thing I never understood... Why does everyone demand respect when they treat everyone around them like shit?"

Red: "No idea..."

Warlock:

Red:

Warlock: "Hey, you want to see a magic trick?"

Red: "Sure?"

Warlock gives himself a small zap on the head, making his hair stand up.

Red: "Heh, that's funny."

Warlock: "I know. I thought it was cool when I figured out I could do that when I was a teenager. Then, I got an idea, I wanted to give myself a mohawk. At the time, I thought it would be cool, so I went in the bathroom, and tried giving myself a mohawk. Didn't work so well... then my family found out about it and laughed at me about it. Took a few months for my hair to grow back..."

Red: "Your family sucks."

Warlock: "I know, that's why I avoid them as much as I can nowadays..."